Reviews for La Belle Au Bois Dormant
I died when you put you'll be in my heart as the lullaby, it's one of my absolute favorite songs in the universe.
bluerose-28 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
This story is so good! One of the best i've ever read in 5 years of reading fanfics
kitsunelullaby chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
this one is even longer
i am liking the story plot and how you progress time
kitsunelullaby chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
it was really long but well thought out :)
i love the character-ization, (and the song is my absolute favorite!)
pheonix38514 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
I loved the cut fruits basket reverence!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
I'm done with this story... Rape after rape... I won't be able to sleep at night anymore if I continue...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
A bit Obsessed with rape aren't u... Well, just a friendly word of advice, for your next stories make rape warnings in BIG BOLD FONTS, can't take it for granted that everyone will read author notes ... It'll give readers an option to skip the chapter or such... Not everyone finds joy in reading abt rape as you seem to find in writing them...
FaiKazahaya chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
I absolutely loved this story. So much, that I read it all in two days! I'm pleased to know that someone loves Tsubasa enough to pretty much write a novel about it. This has helped me as well, with my own fanfictions, I mean. I've always seemed to struggle with writing stuff down, and in doing so I leave the stories short and kind of dull. You helped me learn how to better write myself, as well as providing me with this magnificent piece of work to get into and admire. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The Girl Of Many Names chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
thank you thank you. it took me like 3 weeks to read all of this story and now i'm going to tell you what i thought about it. when i first started this story i thought it would be like any other fanfic i'd read sweet and cute not to deep maybe a couple really amazing parts but boy was i wrong. the chapters were so long and just amazing as the story stared to move and the relashiships started to show and then all the confliced happened i had to stop reading so many times be cause it was so much all the feelings everything was just so well written i don't think i've ever read something so great this story made me shed a tear only one but thats i really hard thing to do i'll tear up but i don't cry this story made me so overwelmed by emotions it is truly and most definttly the best fanfic i've ever read tank you for writing it i loved it. you are an awesome and amazing writer.
Tal chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Arrghh! Once the Tarzan lyrics came in I couldn't not cry...I just read daddio and that reminded me of Tarzan...it's not just me hahaha. This is really good by the way _ KUROFAI 3
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
Jeez, this fanfic is almost too long. I've got to take a break and I've read 15 chapters in 2 days! Granted that I read others a few chapters between, but my god this must have taken a while! And this story is so heart wrenching, I hope kurofai will be okay... *sigh I feel depression when I try to continue reading. The only light right now is Kohaku-chan. Good luck you guys! Thanks for the story!
BinkyTwinky chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Awe, I want to see Fuuma and Kamui have a baby. 3

Wonderful story telling you did there. Kept me up WAY longer than I should have been, and just when I'd thought it was too depressing to continue...BAM a happy ending.

Thank you for this.
BinkyTwinky chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I just want you to know, that if we were to meet in the street someday, I would be forced to hug you SO HARD.

Not only is your writing flawless, but you're views on the world are rightly the same.

I aspire to be more like you.
42 Blue Rose chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Yea I was too lazy to log in...

Well thank you very much for that beautiful little angst-fest. Seriously I don't even know how you managed to get it all to actually end well. This story has made me cry, laugh, and no small amount of hair pulling. So yea, thanks for being awesome, and if I had to give any criticism it would be that your chapters are so dang long!
1Kimmy101 chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
Omg I read through this whole story in like 2 days... It was so captivating I couldn't stop!:D ok to be honest to me it was a bit much in the beginning, like Fai gets raped, then Yuui gets raped then EVERYONE'S getting raped, but throughout the story there were so many twists and heartbreaking moments it was too good to put down seriously. That part after Fuuma first kissed Kamui and Kamui was like: sorry Fuuma I did not see. I like died... It was so soul crushing... I have to say though I started to hate Yuui a bit after Fai was put in the glass coffin. Because you could see all that shit he was going through and Yuui was just giving birth and getting married and I know I know it's more of my bias then anything and Yuui dis suffer without her brother but dude THREE MONTHS of that torture? I felt like Yuui didnt really understand all that agony Fai was going through if not she would have tried to save him earlier rather than wait for 3 months-.- And idk I just felt like Kurogane sort of having to fight harder to get Fai out of that mental state. I Lisa wanted evil Fai to stick around longer, like I kept picturing it as after Kuro kisses Fai to wake him, it would be that evil Fai who he awoke to be at first and he would be all Seishirou like and you are nothing but a object teacup whatever to me(btw that part where he told Subaru he never loved him? Broke my heart again.) And then they'd have to restrain him for the monster he became and people would have to debate about whether he would actually be able to retain his sanity or they shld just end his misery and kill him but only Kuro can see that His Fai is still in there somewhere and beg Yuui to try and save him or smt... Idk just what I pictured urs was really good too, just wish idk more screen time to show how much Fai has really been through, because it was A LOT. To be able to suddenly wake up and hug Kuro like that? I wanted it to be a dramatic reunion, like Fai wakes up and can't even Recognize Kuro at all like: I don't know you. And then like stab him. And all that hurt on Kuros face... Sorry angst lover... And omg the hand of blood thing has gotta be the most badass power ever. So friggin cool. Bleed and they die. I could really imagine like some idiot like Kyle trying to kill kurogane and Fai just loses it and goes: die. And he just implodes on spot and no one can stop him and thats how the world ends because his power is just so epic. Which I guess you did:):):) though his sanity came back too fast for my liking/: I am so in love with that power... OMGG it's too cool. And vicious you know? Perfect for this story.
I have to say my favourite pairing in this story wasn't kurofai(though that's def like my otp;);) but idk especially in the beginning he was too much of a coward I can't believe it took him so long to confess cuz in my head Kurogane is this completely honest person that won't keep things in and won't let much get to him, I know for plot wise Fai had to be raped before kurogane confessed but I'd rather Kuro have taken longer to actually REALIZE he loved Fai rather than take so long to just TELL HIM. I could seriously feel Yuui and tomoyos frustration. So my favourite was def Fuuma and Kamui that quote like I told you. SO GOOD. But but but then Seishirou turned good and he is just made for Subaru and the way he asked for forgiveness and the way he shows how he fell for Subaru and how he was literally the only thing he mattered for. BAM new favourite pairing. Okok I think I'm gonna go over the word limit soon/: so much about this story I loved! This is my longest review I have EVER posted because it was just that worth it. KEEP WRITING:):)