Reviews for Tofu in NYC
Dutchman Sjorsie chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
aaaw...just...

aaaw...

now continue with minutes to midnight! P
HunnyABee chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Misery loves company. Thank you. Thank you for this story.

I can't even bring myself to call it a short story, or a one-shot.

It hurt me so much, but so good. Pain is relieving sometimes, and this one helped me. I loved this story. Most fanfics are always happy endings, but some sad ones are needed, too! Thanks. Five stars to this one.
mitsuchan325 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
this is so sad, good, but sad. you should write a sequel were everyone comes back together to fight off like slade or a new enemy or something. please. ;3
ZadZap chapter 1 . 5/7/2009

Oh Well, Great Story, Sad But Good (:
Should-Not-Be-Back-On-The-Site chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Hey,

Aw...I wanna cry now.

That was expertly written. I know this is hopeless to ask, but, would you write a sequel? Please?

~ S.N.B.B.O.T.S.
CrazyInSye chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
aw that was heart wrenching

BUT GOOD! lol
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Definitely off to a quick start.

I look forward to seeing what you do with this story. :)
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Sad, but I loved it.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Very good one. Some very well written scenes here. I liked the flashbacks a lot.

Keep the good writing.
FireDitto chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Melodramatic indeed, but I liked it _

And its about time someone wrote a TT fic -dies- I swear, there have been NONE coming into my inbox, and I must watch about a dozen or two of you guys... so depressing ;)

Thanks for the short story _
Trip chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
*sniffle* gosh trip you made me cry lol. Different from your usual cute romance/humor story, but me likey lots. bittersweet, in a goodly way.

lovers,

CTRiP
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aw! This is so cute! Exquisite job.
Laserai chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Well, sometimes there is no escaping change no matter how hard we try. Seems you took a different turn down the path of reality. Despite the fact we humans typically crave a happy progression to life sometimes we end up with chapters of pain and usually the opposite. Life can be like that. Would love to see you write more on this story but if left as a one shot its still just as awesome. Fine job as expected.
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
So sweet and yet so sad. But very good. I like!