Reviews for Angel's Missing Days
Zaq chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
You really need to write more chapters because it's covered barely any of the summary, would be a really good story if you continued it
Mugiwara no Eli chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
*blink blink* so who's alec? why has this stopped here? ok, i'm probably not one to talk, but that had a very abrupt ending that's begging to be continued. please keep it up! please!

Eli-chan
Mugiwara no Eli chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
INERESTING! so interesting!

what'll happen next! Next one next one! XD
Mugiwara no Eli chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Love the opening! very smooth! your style improved here XD. very flowing. LIKE LIKE LIKE! better get going on the next one.

Eli-chan
Mugiwara no Eli chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
sorry, dude, internet doesnt like to stay open for very long these days, and i've been studying like a bitch, been meaning to review.

interesting set-up, like the chars a lot. just a lot of letters and words missing in places, could clarify a bit. nice chap tho. on to the next one while the study break lasts

Eli chan
Mugiwara no Eli chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
interesting mix of short-hand and long hand. deliberate? i couldnt really be sure.

nice mix-in of the personal style and the Maximum Ride series style, though, to be brutally honest it's kinda obvious it's not the original.

anyway, as for the content. briefly summed up: really good! i liked the nightmare, typical one for Max, running through trees and the like. the random rabbits are as i say random, but hey, i'll read on to find out more. good luck with this one

Eli chan
aviator301 chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
they finally met up. now that they joined up, they can take out Itex once and for all. keep typing.

the Aviator
The New FicSquad chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Well, we like it, and we're hooked. Although, you did have some typos on the first and possibly second chapter. Nice story, very mysterious, still kind of figuring out some details, but update soon. Oh, and don't submit to the crookedness of Ficsquad and delete this. It's good, and the only constructive I can get is: spellcheck. Besides that, just keep on writing.
Hackd2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Well. This was confusing, sporadic, random and pointless. Your spelling is atrocious, your paragraphing lousy and your 'thoughts' make no sense at all. Commas have a space after them. Get a beta. There's at least 30 of them for this fandom.

So, any point to this story? No. We didn't think so.

Delete it.

Yours. The FicSquad.
aviator301 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
now this is a good fic, i like it. neet powers 2. keep typing.

the Aviator
fazzems chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
*taps chin* Interesting...

And good xD

Update soon!
Spirited Heart chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
oh my god thats serious one of the best stories i have ever read on this site. you are very talented. My favorite like was "Michael Jackson-before-he-turned-white skin tone"...haha! diss...

Cheers,

habsrock08
FlamingFlie chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Okay, I like some of your descriptions in this ( it's pretty good) but I have a couple of comments:

Is Midnight intended to be spelled right or wrong?

And For your title call it: Three Strange Nights, some people don't review stories with mispelled titles.

But keep going, I like your characters.

And, you read completing my soul? That's a really good story ( I have it on favorites)

~Flamingflie
FlamingFlie chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I sent you a breakdown of the first chapter, if you want me too I can do the other one too, if you don't I really don't care.

It's not a bad story though, a good way to start off and yes, it is less confusing than the first one.

Am I your first reviewer then? Well keep on writing!

~ Flamingflie