Reviews for Untitled
fenwayrox24 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Keep writing the story! I think topic would be fine to write a chapter about. here are some ideas though:

-what harry does about the article

-events leading up to the wedding

-the wedding

-harry and ginny's honeymoon

-maybe ron and hermione getting engaged

-ron and hermione's wedding

-ginny/hermione getting pregnant

-pretty much their whole lives until james, al, and lily are at hogwarts
silvertonedwords chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Title:"In Which Harry and Ginny's Story is Told"

Does that work?

Or maybe at least something that starts with "In Which". That's original and works with your chapter titles.
silvertonedwords chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
I have enjoyed reading this story. The tone of the writing is enjoyable and light. I like the titles of the chapters. I'm going to look through the story again and then leave another review with a suggestion for a title. Keep writing! Emily
IheartHP95 chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
I can't help write it, I don't really have any ideas on plot or title, and I realize how completely unhelpful this is.

I'm reviewing to tell you that I'm glad you're continuing the story and that I'm still going to read it.

Sorry I could be more helpful!

Good luck with the story and college!

-Lorri
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
They're called "commas"
nightlight's fire chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
Nice. I myself am currently working on a story similar to this but won't do the wedding that quickly. This is going to be quite an interesting read in the end I think.

Keep writing always,

Leon
kaytieorndorff chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Yon may not be the best but is was great. Can't wait til cahpter 6. Good luck with the hectic at your house. Like how Harry asked Ginny to marry him. What will the 4 do about the newspaper?
Tony chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
name - "what the future holds?"
LordSalvador chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
really liked your story!
pagestravel chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
get her, harry!
IheartHP95 chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
Good!

Agreed, not your best, things moved a bit quickly, but from the looks of things, chapter six will be exellent. {no pressure ;)}

Oh! **jumps up and down excitedly** I want to guess who Harry wants to see! Um... Rita Skeeter?

Er...I don't have a title idea, but I have an idea for how you can choose the title (assuming you get mutiple suggestions).

You take the suggested titles, and put a poll on your profile in which readers can vote for their favourite. If you do make a poll, tell readers about it in your author's note in the next chapter so that readers know to go and cast their vote.

Update soon!

-Lorri
pagestravel chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Does anyone else feel the need to say:

Aw!
IheartHP95 chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
I think Harry should be an Auror... and when Ginny gets a job, she can work in the ministry (not an Auror) and keep an eye on him.

great chapter!

-IheartHP95
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
i think, that since he's already saved the world, he deserves to have some rest right? from the other fics out there, i really loved it when the writers made Harry into the new DADA professor. He does consider Hogwarts his 1st home and he has lots of good memories there. That way Ginny wouldn't worry so much. Since harry does have his nobility, it would be cool if he helped the auror dept. occasionally as a consultant/advisor, it would keep him out of the missions. He can also provide a very good perspective about the Second War to all the new students, maybe even teach them new Defense tricks... in the future, he could even be teaching the kids of his friends and even his own. _ just some stuff to ponder on, hehe!
ginnny1313 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
I love the story!

you asked about ideas and i think that after the chapter when harry and ginny get married, you could write the wedding in Mollys perspective and how she felt getting ready for her only daughters weding.

I think it would be awseome if both harry and ginny became aurors.

great story