Reviews for The Real World
OMG LOL
tennisgurl chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
it was really good
deleted922 chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
love it! please continue writing.
Dr. Pepper's Peach chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
ome ome. plz update soon. cant believe it. such a funny and good story. cant wait. love the story, love the plot, love the theme, love the structure, love edward. hehe. jk and anyway, keep updating plz.
bookfan6196 chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
omg! this story is GREAT! chapter 6 wuz hilarious. i think ur doing great! plz make the next chapter soon!
mari alice chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
you had me lol great food fight
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
Yes, it was most definitely worth the wait! Nothing like a good food fight especially if you can get rewarded like Bella did right? lol Can't wait for the next chapter!
EdwardNights chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
haha this story is so cute. edward's such a gentleman. i like how you incorporated the army, so long as everyone stays safe throughout the story. :/ and i hope jasper comes around...

anyways, please keep updating!
Lilah Aine chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
"what’s a Volvo?”

cracked me up!

great story!

:D
stavanger1 chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
i used to follow this story on the other site but it got too confusing with all the posts in between. i'm glad i found it here, i really like this story and can't wait for more. good luck writing...
vampxpirate chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
Cuutee! i'm totally on team Edward but if you dont mind i want to see som Jaco Edward rivalry wit Bella...plus Quil being like Bella's little brother...thats if you in terested in that stuff ]
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Yeah, so I love this story. I am so excited to see what happens next. I don't have any specifics on what I want to see but I know what I don't want to see. No love triangles with Jacob, blech, I had enough of those when I read Eclipse. Hey, it's your story though and so far it's great, so I'm sure you won't let us down no matter if you do put a love triangle in there. Keep up the good work!
Igazeinwonder chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Love this new chapter...We finally get to see Jaspers side..Poor Bella witht the hole shower thing...I hate Mike but who doesnt.. Well keep it up..
EdwardsKitten chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
That was a great chapter! The best yet.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
OMG. I love this fanfic! you must update soon, or something drastic will happen to you in the course of the next week! (wow, i'm really desparate...) but really, write soon!