Reviews for Set in Motion
Flaremage chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Nice AN it was a funny. and the toast coment realy got me laughing! see ya next update!
kit572 chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Keep it up will ya? Please update soon.
oo0SmiRK chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
hahaha XD: funny
Honor chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Really nice, will you be updating soon? *hint hint*
PandylBas chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
this is a cliffhanger for me

update soon
Shimo Ino chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
“Dude, why would they reverse-engineer technology from an alien to learn how to make better toast?”

Oh god that must have been a fun class! Liken the story and you'd better update! :D
Joyfull Scroll chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
Ok, so now 7 new Cybertronians are entering Earths atmosphere. Sam woke up this time WITHOUT freakin out... (Yet!) You also have to explain HOW Sam died and became a bike protoform? Which model is he? Some type of street one built for speed for sure.

So when is the next update? It's been a few months! lol I found this story Late but I'm hooked. You're right, you do like twists to your story. Some of it is hard to connect to previous chapters, but that's ok.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
You know, did you give this storyline to someone else? Cause that person has yet to update their version as well! In theirs Sam was a Car! A small Sport Utility. Deep Blue.

In that one, they mention Sam going balsistic on the Autobots but didn't mention How or When! (Like he just did in THIS chapter!) Their story starts w/Sam waking up after being 'offlined' and Bee connected to him when he does 'wake' once again. Also the Autobots take Great Care not to allow him to aceess any information on HOW he died. (He died in a car accident w/his parents while traveling to a Family Reunion.) Then they were 'training' him to his new body. As well as re-named him 'Spike', cause of this chapters episode.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Wow, a way deeper look into Ratchet! Cool! But I'm very surprised that Ironhide allowed Sam acess to the Medbay while Ratchet was Still Working! But you still haven't told of HOW Sam died in the first place? Was Mikaela with him? Was he in some type of car accident w/his dad's car? That much I got from Sam's memories.

Also will Sam follow the Autobots back to base? Or will he be carted in Primes box?
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Wow, Sam sure is panicking! Not that I don't blame him. But will the Autobots find him before the Decepticons will?

Well all I can think of to say is that Sam still has some of his memories. But HOW did the Autobots do that to him? Optimus? With a fragment of the All Spark?
Moonlight black rose chapter 4 . 8/19/2008

This story is like awesome! (except the Jazz dying part*cries not the Jazz-man!*)

so yah...

PLEASE UPDATE I really wana know how the other autobots will react to Spike! XD
I may be crazy chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
i don't know whats funnier Ironhide's Porcupine comment, or the fact I've had a similer conversation in history class over Megatron. It don't remember exactly but it had something to do it was his plan to let humans study him so he can have a army of toasters, and free Pepsi Machines...
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
That was great! I've seen too many stories were Sam freaks out over being an autobot! Great job!
TrickWriter chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
YOU_ARE_A_GOD_, really! I love you for writting this! I am addicted to AutoSam fics and this just became one of my favorites
Em chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Oh, I'm really curious about the second personality/presence in Sam's processors. It made me think of a virus at first, but he was communicating with it, wasn't he? For a second, I thought they had cut up Jazz to make Sam and that might have something to do with it, but I don't see HIM stuttering or tearing through Sam's processors like that.

Did Sam scan a motorbike during his flight? Or is he not as adaptive as the other Autobots and wouldn't be able to take another form?

I'm really interested in reading more to find out about how/why Sam is a bot now, and all that neat stuff!
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »