Reviews for Set in Motion
Gold Silk chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Now you can't keep us readers hanging here! Who's the new Autobot? How/why did Sam become an autobot?

I also enjoyed your author's nonsense discussion. D I wish my class too had Transformers geeks (blah, the only thing they know about Transformers is that Mikaela is a really hot character...)
xing chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
LOVE the story. i hope to see a new chapter. this story is defenatly one worth reading.
Templa Otmena chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Oh this is very interesting and well written. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Thank you for sharing.
Slytherson chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
please update soon!
arcrose chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
I love Autobot!Sam stories and hope that you can continue updating.
sable2684 chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Awesome story. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. Thanks!
kirallie chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Sounds like you had a fun class. Hoover was president when? To think I probably knew that as a kid since I went to school in America for several years. Good story! Who was Starscream chasing? SO what caused Sam to go nuts like that after Ratchet knocked him out? WHat happened to him for them to make him an autobot?
512280 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Hiya Sweetie. You're smart; you can guess who I am.

I am mildly interested in this, which is a major accomplishment as you know that I am not in this fandom at all. (Don't want to be in it, actually. It's your kink, not mine.) It's nicely written and an interesting story.

Much love,

Murder Junkie chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
...If tv's were made from Megs, then he has, in some perverse way, taken over nearly every country in the world. While napping.
Teldra chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
More please ;D
liz chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Nice chapter, this is getting good. So who is the mysterious Autobot who is currently careening toward Earth? Inquiring minds want to know :)
Mattie Scary chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
i luv the authors note about how megatron was a basis for microwaves. lol. the chap was good.
Kit Ninja chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Thats hilarious wish I could have a debate like that in my college classes but my teachers are strict. Need to stick to the syliabus. Man sucks. Wish I could have sat in that lecture.
Daisydill chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
I wonder if there's a bit of Megatron, Jazz or the Allspark in Sam's head. Terrific chapter!
P.A.W.07 chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Intresting ... I wonder who the Autobot is?
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »