Reviews for Set in Motion
Shaymayca1 chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Keep going with you're story, I like it! I think it's pretty good, but it is a bit fast-paced. I think If you would slow it down a bit and draw out some of the important scenes more, you would have an excellent story.
EasterOfFlesh chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
SWEET, another chapter! I really like how this story flows, and the characterizations. And Jazz is really dead? Really really? Like, FOR SURE? ;_; *bother* And I can't wait to see more Sam/Spike and Bumblebee and to see who just entered the atmosphere! Keep them chapters a' comin'! Yes? Can't wait!
mercury chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
(sparkly eyes)

thank you... sniffle...hic... so much!
ArmoredSoul chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
XD

I wonder who the new bots are...

Hope one of them is Prowl!

SQUE!

I
JtheChosen1 chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
and the plot thickens! yay, more autobots showing up!
blood shifter chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
that was a very good chapter. is the new autobot wheeljack? or perceptor? hope that you update again soon.
S. Phantom chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
Loving the new chapter! I can't wait for more and now I'm busy trying to guess who the new 'Bot is, and coming up with blanks

The history bit was amusing too.
AnsemMesna chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
“Dude, why would they reverse-engineer technology from an alien to learn how to make better toast?” LOL! THAT IS FUNNY!
mercury chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
I've waited...and waited...and waited...

PLEASE UPDATE!
Tsumiden chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
youhave my intrest now you know? damn cliffhangers please write more and i will give you cookies
Daisydill chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
I'm very intrigued! What in the world happened to Sam! Great story, please update soon!
Ashen Rose chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Wow, this is really good!

I absoloutely love it so far and i'm anxious to figure out exactly why Sam was near-death and what happened to Jazz's body-did they end up using it for Sam's autobot form or something?

And what was that little concience inside of him probing around like Frenzy on expresso? /Was/ it frenzy?

Again, i'm really, really enjoying this and i hope it doesn't gather dust on your hard-drive, but instead gathers many readers and reviewers on ! XD

AR
Sliver of Melody chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
This is so awesome! I loved the end of the chapter "Well... That's the first time they've ever listened." I'm still laughing about it. I'm such a dork.
yaoiguru chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
please update soon its a wonderful story and look forward to see what happens next. _
KingofLoosePages chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
I like it. Though when you put OVERWRIGHT, did you mean OVERRIDE? I was never very certain of what the proper term should be.

Taku