Reviews for Set in Motion
Hikari Kaiya chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
KEEP GOING! I like transformer!sam too! So I want to see where this is going! So update soon!
AnsemMesna chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
continue!
Tobias chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This really has a unique start to it. You don't say what happened, but you give us just a hint of a taste of a result. Great work.
Mattie Scary chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
i say continue because im interested
crystalshifter chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
you'd better continue this.
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
so when will the next ch be out?
EasterOfFlesh chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
OH EM GEE. I love Transformer!Sam too! And this looks like it'll turn out FREAKING AWESOME. I demand more! *PEER PRESSURE!* I'd love to see where you're going with this. Though, should we expect longer chapters? *EVIL* ;D
3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
-keeps clicking the scroll down button- wth!, nu you must update. my scroll down button can't take much more.

-Scroll down button- UPDATE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS THAT CAN SCROLL DOWN. UPDATE!
PrimaBird chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I love the style of your story...and it would be a shame not to continue it. I'm going to story alert it so I can continue this voyage with you. Keep up the good work, see you next chapter... ;)
Saxidani chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I like it so far. I have always liked seeing the fics that explore the possibilities of an autobot Sam. I see lots of potential for this one. What happened to Sam? Please, please continue. I look forward to reading more. )
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9