Reviews for Lily Moore An Untold Story
princesseslikepirates chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Very good story. I love Tommy and always thought he needed more of a story. :)
Rue Dawn chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Oh my god it gave me shivers that was awesome. I loved it.
Blairx6661 chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
"Do you have any siblings?" "Of course I do, I'm Irish"... Almost pissed myself laughing at that part. Very very funny D

RoseDelion chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Very Good :)
cocok chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
That was the most sad it was beautful i hope you write other story!
mysterious victoria chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
Beautiful way to end the story; even though I almost started crying when Tommy died. T-T

But I got happy by the end when you explained that Lily and Tommy had a son. Sorry that I didn't review till now. And to your last note and I will say . . .

"Long live the souls who died on the Titanic!"

Mysterious Victoria :)
Lt-Spork89 chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Don't leave me hanging too long!
cocok chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
this is sad when will the next chapter come out?I hope really really soon i want to know what will happen!
cocok chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
I love this story so far!

I usually just like the regular titanic but this is great to read
RoseDelion chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
Oh no, he got shot, update soon ;)
clandestine.masquerade chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I like it! Nice to read, and flows well.

The only thing I have to say is historical accuracy.

You have to be very careful you don't add things in that were not there at the time like in the vanity scene (examples are the ponytail, something they probably wouldn't have done, as they would just pin it up in a bun for the day, and the makeup remover. Water is most likely what they used). The scene itself really set the stage, but it was ruined a bit by my history-freakishness.

Okay, I finished. I may be wrong with the actual examples, but I just wanted to show you what I ment. Overall, it is a great story, and I really want to read more!

acoustictitanic chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
Ah no! I was hoping you'd be one of those really nice Tommy Ryan-fic authors who doesn't kill him in the end. :(
ginger-05 chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
i like this story alot. i wish it could go on forever cuz its really good, but it can't. btw, when are they gonna spot the iceburg?
RoseDelion chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
I didn't forget to review, it's really weird, I'm watching Titanic right now on TNT, great movie as well chapters, update soon )
acoustictitanic chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
Oh boy...another classic Titanic scene of romance. What will Lynn do to ruin it now? And what about the iceberg? You mentioned it was already 9 o'clock...