Reviews for Fate's Mistake
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 6/17
Is Harry getting a reputation for finding "dead" wizards?
They could have Lupin and Sirius teach him DADA too. It would be a good way for Lupin to earn money.
What I don't understand: Why not use the Elixir of Life to either de-age Harry or at least heal his body as much as possible?
Poet Wroet chapter 2 . 3/17
I really like your Cedric. He's everything I imagine a big brother to be.
Antor2001 chapter 3 . 3/3
Nice story, I loved how Sirius managed to single handedly subvert years of poor deductive capability of the whole wizarding society in one single interview XD
Trahald of Uru chapter 3 . 1/27
"Either must die at the hand of the other"

Screw that. Riddle died at Harry's foot.
tcl7189 chapter 3 . 1/20
Nice run!
Tomon chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
So in this case taking care of dark lords once and for all turned to be... gross :-D
I will start with saying this is definitely a wonderful story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. The start was really shocking but even more captivating. Still that all seemed to be sort of lost, Harry started anew with new and good family, never remembered what happened to him nor does he seems to know even a little of his dark past and while it's probably for the best. It also disregarder the impact of the first part of this story... It seems like you just needed him with Diggory family and didn't want him to be there from the start?
Still even if I wanted to question it more you already taken care about it through the epilog/Fate part. So good job with shutting me up :-D And even better with this story. It's definitely a superb work and in the end I can just sing praise ;)
Tomon chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Ouch, talk about brutal... I saw very few stories where he had it this bad and lived to continue his life. Killing Hagrid, the whole abuse but what really got me was "It was the girl's aunt, he assumed"... He may not even know what mother is...
My opinion is that death is a suitable punishment for some crimes. This makes me wonder if torture shouldn't be included as well.

Anyway the situation is turning around though the complet obliviate, probably necessary but it's very optimistic for him to mostly caught in year. Well he may be in Ginny class so that's something good (for the story and its readers). I wonder if he will start to remembering some things that happened to him.

Really interesting setting and good start. Really looking forward to reading more which I'm happy that I can do immidietly :-D
aheartofwords chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Brilliant writing! Absolutely loved it!
aheartofwords chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
I would love to read this story in more detail but I love what I've been reading so far! It's so different from anything else I've read. I love H&G and you've done a great job with them in this fic!
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is extremely interesting and a one of a kind read so far! This chapter was quite safe I'm very interested in seeing what happens next!
kat callan chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
This was awesome! Thank you!
taliafluff chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
I love this story so much you don't even know. This is one of the best I have read in a rather long while.
TheBlackHand724 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
i usually don't like H/G stories but this was perfect. the pacing us very good and the turns were fast and consistent. iall around one of the best HP stories i've read in a long time. keep up the good work,TBH