Reviews for Fate's Mistake
Miss Millie chapter 3 . 6/29
Hello,
I have ad and reread most of your stories several times each! It's like revising old friends. Just to thank you for all the time you put into your writing.
As always good luck with all you do.
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 4/4
Thanks! Nice one!
Scabbers1957 chapter 3 . 3/29
Another epic, even if it is with least favorite pairing, you do have a way of making them be good together.

:))
hplemonpersona chapter 2 . 2/20
I find it a lot easier to see the Garry in this story than in the original books, where it just felt kind of wierd. Great job!
hplemonpersona chapter 3 . 2/19
I LOVED THIS IT WAS SO CUTE
hplemonpersona chapter 1 . 2/19
Also, good use of dramatic irony.
hplemonpersona chapter 1 . 2/19
This first chapter was heartbraking, but Harry is just so adorable! I love it!
A very very good story, well done and thanks for the entertainment!
noreenklose chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
Excellent story.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.
Montara chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
I liked your story a lot . But Harry had to endure so much at the beginning! Dumbledore deserved to be punish for what Harry endured! He got away too lightly. And the potion for his eyes...after everything he endured, that little boy had to endure another pain...they should have waited for him to make that decision...

But I'm glad he ended up being a normal boy, with normal friends. And he wasn't in too much danger, he was so lucky.

Thank you for sharing your story!
N Flamel chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
I wrote a review in Ch 3 two years ago, so I'm posting this final review in Ch 2, instead. The review back then summarizes my feelings this time through. Moving Albus to a position where his many talents could flourish was the masterstroke, and it got him out of the headmaster position where he was abysmal. Fate's decisions also gave Harry the friends and family support that Albus's machinations minimized or eliminated. I think your portrayal of the type of person coming from ten years with the Dursleys is much closer to reality than JKR's. Very nice arc at the end, bringing us back to Fate, who started it all. Plus, you had Harry meet Ginny and become the friends they should have been much sooner and more realistically than we had with canon. Once we got through the horrible treatment from the Dursleys, the story was fun and uplifting. Thanks, Kevin. Best, Nicolas
Gin110881 chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
It's a great story with a very sad beginning. Fortunately, this changes soon.
The idea to make Harry a Diggory and Cedric’s little brother was brilliant and quite unique.
I liked the twist with the slimmed down version of the tournament, and the reselection of the champions, as well as Ginny's and Harry's joint non-attendance at the Yule Ball, although I've missed the promised alternate event, the party for the first three years in the common room.
Many thanks for another great story.