Reviews for Fate's Mistake
odonnellzoo99 chapter 3 . 2/5
There may be others but this is the only fic I can think of that uses Obliviation on Harry to take care of the Dursley damage.
Alwin-nl chapter 3 . 12/1/2023
Good story, thank you!
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 11/19/2023
Thanks for a great (re)read! This holds up well.
odan chapter 3 . 6/3/2023
nice story.

a few minor gripes, i don't think malfoy would have been made prefect with snape out of the castle.
also ron being a prefect with dumbles out of the castle seems highly unlikely, as does a relationship with hermoine without harry there to force that friendship (and even in canon it is an unbelievable relationship)
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 3 . 5/29/2023
Wonderful story. Thank you.
Books85 chapter 3 . 5/21/2023
Nothing like breaking the fourth wall and showing the personification of Fate enjoying the happier results of meddling with the way things were to unfold. Not bad, just different.

This was very good.

Thanks!
Books85 chapter 2 . 5/21/2023
When George says "...and party hardy" the real phrase is "party hearty." Sorry, can't resist.

This is a great story for those who have read the books already. You slide past the familiar aspects of the tale, and focus on the differences. The word choice/ grammar stuff is what happens when the story in your head is in too big a hurry to come out. See why I don't write? Awkward!

Thank you for a good read.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 5/7/2023
Excellent story.
Thanks for sharing.
hdres chapter 2 . 2/18/2023
I am really enjoying this story and the difference that can be made when the adults in HP use common sense. I particularly like the fix on the tournament and how Harry accidentally takes out Moody. Thank you for sharing your story
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2023
Hello,
This another one of your stories I've reread many times. Thanks for the way he got rid of Voldieshorts! It is my very favorite way you do it. You are so creative. Good luck with your writing. I wish more writers would be like you and finish there stories! I've begged them to finish a really good story, that I would love to read to my great grandchildren because they are so much fun one writer has Harry living in a tree.
Again thanks for the ride. 0X your stories, Miss Millie
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 2/14/2023
Amusing or wonderful
KoldT chapter 3 . 11/25/2022
A bit fairy tale like at times, but still very enjoyable.
SunPho3n1x chapter 3 . 11/11/2022
Loved it! This was so great! Thank you for writing this
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 10/12/2022
:'( poor Hagrid!

I am enjoying this story so far. I hope that Harry also becomes friends with Luna! I don't think there can ever be enough stories where Harry and Luna are friends or more. (I know that's not the pairing for this story, but it would be nice if they are at least friends.)
merendinoemiliano chapter 3 . 8/28/2022