Reviews for Fate's Mistake
mysuvone chapter 1 . 2/11
Love it Damn Dursleys
Samwise Pevensie chapter 1 . 1/31
Very sweet. Brit pick here: girls having "cooties" is an American thing, NOT English at all.
Chryseum chapter 3 . 1/15
Got to love when fate is kind :)
IHateSnakes chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Very nice story; well thought-out and written.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 3 . 10/2/2020
I think it was a happier ending for all of the good guys except Hagrid.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 3 . 8/25/2020
The way they treated Harry is horrible to me.
Good the way they handled Umbridge
I like that the Diggory took care of Harry
Kira
pix25 chapter 3 . 7/4/2020
That was an anticlimactic death but it was still amazing, absolutely loved this story
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 2 . 6/22/2020
Well wouldn’t this put an angry lobster in Voldemort’s britches when his attempt to restore a body with potters blood is subverted by that accident. No abduction for you! This is a really cute and awesome story. Poor hagrid though.
Hadami chapter 3 . 6/15/2020
Harry and Ginny's relationship is well done. The writing overall is great.

I don't like how Harry never talks about his time with the Dursleys or anything else in his past; he just tells Ginny she couldn't know his name for safety reasons. I think it would've been cool to have Harry come to grips with his past with Ginny's help.
DeadFish37 chapter 3 . 3/31/2020
Generally pretty good. I have a couple of gripes though. Firstly, in the books Malfoy is mending the vanishing cabinet to bring about Dumbledore's death, and as a punishment for his father's mistakes. Neither seems to apply here, so why? Secondly, the final battle just seemed too easy - I can't believe someone of Voldemort's stature would allow himself to be unsighted in that way
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 1/15/2020
Definitely a fun read
hufflepuffiesten chapter 3 . 1/10/2020
What an interesting AU story. I enjoy stories of Harry and Ginny being friends, best friends, in their younger years.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2019
I read a !it of Harry Potter fan fiction and this story told all the important points without making it stringing it into boring great job!
Zile0 chapter 3 . 10/10/2019