Reviews for Fate's Mistake
truthrowan chapter 3 . 5/20
I'm working my way through most of your stories, as I am a huge H/G fan, and while I might not comment on each one as that seems a bit stalkerish, I did want to let you know how much I enjoyed this concept, and all of your writing.
Marj123 chapter 3 . 11/17/2021
Aside from the total obliviation (awful concept) I did enjoy this story.
So thank you.
ROSAFROST chapter 3 . 11/2/2021
Hi I just wanted to praise your story ' Fate' s Mistake'.
I love the formatting and pace of each chapter, they really helped with the reading, but the events and characters - well...
The way each significant event was retold and handled was brilliant, and often humourous, with enough details and reality to work logically and emotionally.
Ron was frustratingly portrayed, with little explanation of his animosity to Harry, but it was genuinely lovely to read a story where Cedric was given more of a role.I
The epilogue, especially as it referred back to the very beginning, and Fate's intervention at the Dursley's, was very moving, while Hagrid's death was brutal and quick, but very in character for Vernon and humans in general.
This is the third of your stories I have read and enjoyed, but definitely not the last.
Thank you again for sharing your ideas and hard work.
Yvonne
owl3764 chapter 3 . 10/2/2021
Another good story, and I apologise again for not reading from oldest to newest. It's out of character for the way I usually do things. (maybe I'm trying to break my slight OCD) Plus, 10 years ago I only searched out the biggest stories to read, an error on my part in missing many good short stories and one-shot stories.
I like the way write and every story of yours has its own uniqueness.
Thank you Kevin, you're a gem.
FFFudgeUp chapter 3 . 9/16/2021
I don't usually like Harry/Ginny but this story made it so natural and beautiful, it made me cry. Thanks for sharing.
SunPho3n1x chapter 3 . 7/7/2021
This was a great story! It was super entertaining and I love how normal school was for Harry after taking care of just a few things. Thank you for writing this.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 6/17/2021
Fates Mistake was letting James and Lily die.

Fate effed up when Sirius went to Azkaban.

Fate dropped the ball in letting any Death Eaters live at all.

Fate needs to feel the suffering she causes.

Fire Fate with Extreme Predjudice!

And Dumbles death is one of the few things Rowling got right.
mysuvone chapter 1 . 2/11/2021
Love it Damn Dursleys
Samwise Pevensie chapter 1 . 1/31/2021
Very sweet. Brit pick here: girls having "cooties" is an American thing, NOT English at all.
Chryseum chapter 3 . 1/15/2021
Got to love when fate is kind :)
IHateSnakes chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Very nice story; well thought-out and written.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 3 . 10/2/2020
I think it was a happier ending for all of the good guys except Hagrid.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 3 . 8/25/2020
The way they treated Harry is horrible to me.
Good the way they handled Umbridge
I like that the Diggory took care of Harry
Kira
pix25 chapter 3 . 7/4/2020
That was an anticlimactic death but it was still amazing, absolutely loved this story
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 2 . 6/22/2020
Well wouldn’t this put an angry lobster in Voldemort’s britches when his attempt to restore a body with potters blood is subverted by that accident. No abduction for you! This is a really cute and awesome story. Poor hagrid though.