Reviews for Fellows
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This is brief, yet very well written. It encompasses Sweeney's Todd's view of the world, and the person he's become after coming back to London. I like the parts about his regret in not protecting Johanna, or feeling like he should've done more. Even his thoughts about Lucy are touching. Very good work!
Verity Strange chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Clever. Extremely, alarmingly, disturbingly clever. I must say, you certainly have the stomach for a writer. This is quite well done.

Verity
GreenBinderGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow. O_O That was utterly horrific. The images you described, that is, your writing was brilliant as usual...but yeah. I seem to keep encountering disgusting things today-I watched Alien earlier and it almost made me throw up. _
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Short but very wonderfully written. My most favorite part was when Mr. T says he wasn't worthy of touching something as perfect as Lucy. Poetic and tragic! Your description was wonderful, and I thought it was very sad and sweet when Sweeney feels that he let Johanna and Lucy down. Your description about the 'vermin of the world' is also quite vivid, if not satisfyingly revolting. Haha. Amazing job!
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
"Delivering cold, compassionless justice to the necks of the wicked" I love this line. Just wonderful, as I've come to expect from you!
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Forgot to review it, but this was amazing. Like the others, I didn't notice it could be the judge's PoV until the author's notes, but you're right. They really do have creepy amounts in common.
disguisedxlies chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Great, as always. I always love your stories. ;D

Keep up the incredible work. I love it all so much.
Eraina chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
It didn't occur to me that the piece could be ambiguous until you mentioned it, but when I went back through it again, it's so true, and it was absolutely brilliant. "He was her father..." Ha! As I said; just brilliant.

Skandragon Blackheart chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
VERY good!
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oo, it's so good! It didn't occur to me that it could be the judge until you said so, but it totally words and it's really, really good.

Also, it was great to see you update again. More soon, pretty please

xoxox

wolf
andaere chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Wow, what an interesting idea. And you're right, too, of course: Sweeney and the Judge are remarkablely (sp?) similar. Sort of. D

It takes a lot of skill to write something like this, this piece of writing that can be viewed from two completely different points of view. I couldn't do that... -is jealous- Oh well. ) If there weren't any writers better than me that I could be jealous of I'd be very sad. (That made sense... I always do...)

I just LOVE all your writing! It's always so beautifully polished, never one typo or grammatical error.

And congratulations on the trapdoor bit. ;)

So, that was a really long review for such a short story, but you deserve it! Great job! I'm sorry that you're so busy... Hopefully we'll see more from you in the future, no matter how long we have to wait!