Reviews for Coming Back to Paris
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
(Sorry if this is a double post...my computer's retarded)

OMG, that was ADORABLE! I love the thought of a softened-hearted Phantom. I don't think the characters are over simplified (though, I'll admit, a can't picture the Phantom just waking into a house)...but I do think that Christine and Raoul would be forgiving of the Phantom, especially over two years. Great job!
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I have to agree with an older review: I doubt the Phantom would or could just waltz into the Chagny estate and be welcomed so easily by Raoul and Christine. The characters seem very oversimplified.

Still, it was sweet, though, and the spelling and punctuation were excellent as usual. Keep writing!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
It's aweome Keep up the good work. I was unable to submit a review yesterday.

TDH
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
For some reason, I don't find some of the aspects of this story believable. If Erik just walked into their house, I don't think Christine and Raoul would be so inviting and I doubt Christine would still call him angel. And the idea that he would become a godfather to their child doesn't seem too realistic, either, especially after all he did to Christine. But besides that, your writing was very good. The beginning was probably the best; very detailed and everything. And I like the idea that Raoul and Erik saved each other on two different occasions. Overall, good job!