Reviews for Goodnight Lovers
Netag Silverstar chapter 1 . 5/5
I find my self still in love with your writing and nearly in tears over this. But I shall hold firm as I am in the middle of university and really should not burst into tears in the middle of a crowd.

Verona is so beautifully tragic in this, it's wonderful.

Well done, best of luck and I shall go to Marshika's story next, you have my interest.
JennaSoprano chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Sooooo good! Verona is my favorite bride, and this story is perfectly tragic and beautiful!
Angel of Beauty chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Love love love LOVE your style of writing! You portray Dracula so real - as far as fictional character can be real. But to me he is! :D
XNeonxDreamsX chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I caught the Tudor line! Omg I had to read it over and over and OVER again before I realized where I recognized it! Love the Tudors by the way. King Hemry and his wives are very interesting to me. I loved this little bit you did with Verona. I felt like I could feel her emotions and the passion she feels for her husband. Great job! :y
AsteriaLumina chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Loved it :)
Please do one for Marishka and one for Aleera also!
Cloelius Princess chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I like it. The way you explore. It's good.
galaxyspaceandtime chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
So much in character I could cry. You truly deserve all those 18 reviews. And now you are reciveing another one.
aleera-mistressofallevil chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was really good. There are very few stories that touch me emotionally, and this was one of them. I would like to see what you would come up with for the other characters, ecspecially Aleera, since she is almost the complete opposite of Verona.
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Beautiful writing. It made my heart shatter a little.
katkah chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I liked this. There are very few stories with her so I loved to find this one.
Sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
wow. I really liked that! It was very sad and dark and beautiful and I always appriciate a good sad story. I like the idea of Naples as Verona's home and the sad lines about love. You rock! I wish to see more emo fics of yours!
krysdelle chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I want to cry now. I almost am crying. I'm going to very shortly...there. First tear.

I don't cry easily with stories, but...

something about this... it gets me. I can identify, in a way.

I wish things had been different for them.
AngelicConquistador chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
For an emo fit, you sure know how to pour on some beautiful angst! I truly liked it and thought it was a refreshing take on Verona and her relationship with Dracula. :3 I can imagine how Dracula must react when she dies... :o

Anyway, this was wonderful~ *adds to favorites* good job!
m03rr4u14 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
ahh, so glad you left the chocolate & red wine alone. pls, pls, pls do this with the man himself! i love the way you write. keep it up and i shall applaud you without fail! 3
TigerInWhite chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
*collapses on knees* THANK YOU!

I've always loved Verona, she has always been the best bride in my eyes.

I love how Verona loves Dracula so much and is pained because he could never love her back. It's obvious that he likes her the most out of all three. I LOVE how he'll lie to Aleera when she's acting like a child.

I almost cried at the end when he confesses to Verona that he would replace her just like he would Marishka.

Dude...5 stars