Reviews for Fragments of Time
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 1 . 1/29
Leia's reaction makes me remember my own when I knew of Anakin and Padme's tragic love story! I'd always play episode two and play the happy scenes they have together... with occasional scenes from ep3... makes me cry! nice story
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Nice.
Hope of the Fairies chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
this was so sweet! i wish the others hadn't been restricted! I love how Leia reacts to the hologram, it's so sad how she and luke won't really get to know their parents and that Anakin and Padme lost their happiness. i like how you depicted han, it was very similar to how he is in the movies. Great short story, keep on writing!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
A great story. Very good.
Simone Ruru chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Omg I liked it very much! :D That's a really good idea, Han, Leia and Luke watching a sweet moment of their parents' life is really nice :D
Goodbye-To-All chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That was really sweet, you shud make a series out of it, I'd love to see...well read about Luke and Leia seeing their parents before Vader and why Anakin turned
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Haha! Too bad they couldn't view any other recordings...
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Snrk...sortof an odd concept (Why would all the files about Anakin and Padme be restricted except the bedroom scene?), but I like the characters' reactions (" “I don’t think that Leia should see…” was particularly amusing/in character), and the bit about 'if they had stayed that happy' was food for thought.
Diane LD chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was really sweet. I enjoy a nice 'video-taped memory watched years later' fic, LOL.

But seriously, it was quite adorable.
chucknotsteve chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This was very good. I liked the ending alot, too. This idea is amazing; you should continue you one shots like this. Brilliant!
ILDV chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
LOVELY wonderful touching start.
Hawk-EVB chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Incredibly cute and sweet. As I said with your last magnificently brilliant Artoo fic, you again captured the spirit of both trilogies into one piece. I love it! -

~Hawkee~