Reviews for Fragments of Time
Hope of the Fairies chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
this was so sweet! i wish the others hadn't been restricted! I love how Leia reacts to the hologram, it's so sad how she and luke won't really get to know their parents and that Anakin and Padme lost their happiness. i like how you depicted han, it was very similar to how he is in the movies. Great short story, keep on writing!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
A great story. Very good.
Simone Ruru chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Omg I liked it very much! :D That's a really good idea, Han, Leia and Luke watching a sweet moment of their parents' life is really nice :D
Goodbye-To-All chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That was really sweet, you shud make a series out of it, I'd love to see...well read about Luke and Leia seeing their parents before Vader and why Anakin turned
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Haha! Too bad they couldn't view any other recordings...
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Snrk...sortof an odd concept (Why would all the files about Anakin and Padme be restricted except the bedroom scene?), but I like the characters' reactions (" “I don’t think that Leia should see…” was particularly amusing/in character), and the bit about 'if they had stayed that happy' was food for thought.
Diane LD chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was really sweet. I enjoy a nice 'video-taped memory watched years later' fic, LOL.

But seriously, it was quite adorable.
chucknotsteve chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This was very good. I liked the ending alot, too. This idea is amazing; you should continue you one shots like this. Brilliant!
ILDV chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
LOVELY wonderful touching start.
Hawk-EVB chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Incredibly cute and sweet. As I said with your last magnificently brilliant Artoo fic, you again captured the spirit of both trilogies into one piece. I love it! -

Hawkee