Reviews for A Death Sentence
blackhawk68 chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Yay! You updated! The chapter was really cool and I'm looking forward to the next one. Update soon, yeah?
Barranca chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
So there is a reason after all! (not like in real life) and Sakura has been set to a task. In your interpretation Kira the death god takes over Light's body. Does it mean Light the human dies?
Shadow Quil chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
coniosis

Man, that's a long word! I feel your pain, Watari.
Superfan8 chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Thank you for updating!
kezia12345 chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Yay! A new chapter!

Interesting stuff going on now, but good explainations. The Watari part made me really laugh! xD Haha, even I know that word! :D

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! (Aww L, you're so innocent! '3')
Shining Through chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Yes! You've updated! But...I just have one question: what was the 45 lettered word? It didn't show up, or was that what you planned on doing?

Sakura's dead :'( So sad, so sad. So will she be able to live if she doesn't use her chakra? I didn't understand that part so well.

L has a crush, that is adorable! I've always loved the L/Sakura pairing, even if there aren't enough in the world
X chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
haha Poor car seller he must be scared to death. another great chapter! please update soon.
Superfan8 chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
OHH my god I can already see cute little L babys run all over the place hehe. this story is great and can't wait to se what going to happen now. hope you going to update soon.
blackhawk68 chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Oh dear lord, I love this story already. Please tell me you're working on the next chapter or have it hidden away somewhere? Seriously, this is great.

And I don't think PEDA would appreciate how we treat our horses. :P
lokiwolf chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Omg the horsepower thing made my day many times over.

This is pretty interesting... I was just wondering though, how old is L? I'd assumed this was set just a little before the manga, but the constant use of the word boy to describe L is a bit confusing.

Even though I don't really like Sakura/L, I'll read any pairing as long as its well written, and this is, so if your lucky you'll convert me into a fan...
BloodyRen chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
This is a very beautiful and well-written story. Great Humor and some Drama. I loved how written about L very spot on. Or on how Sakura comes to meet with him. Please update
Tomboi cherryblossom chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
wow i really liked this story i hope you continue it _
PiscesHateScorpios chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Wow, I really like this!

Especially how Sakura is very... well, insane about somethngs. Like cars.

Your story is really well written! And, of course, very enjoyable.

Hope to see the next chapter soon!

PHS
madxflower chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
oh my gawd...

this is hillarious!

next chappie plz!
moonshine86 chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Lol, cool story! I think I could've died of laughter during the car-horse thing! Hahaha, great story, please update soon!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »