Reviews for National Treasure: Fountain of Youth
BandGeek58407 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
*hugs story* Please update soon! _ Sorry about the writer's block; I have a huge case of it right now. But this chapter certainly didn't show the block, so that's good. And I'm rambling a bit...

_
krynny chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
love what you have.

hugs and kisses

krynny
hollywoodgal chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
can't wait for more!
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
love it! cant wait for more! i hope you update soon!

best wishes from lil k
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
like wow i really like this fic and i really hope you update like SOON! Please!

best wishes from lil k

p.s. i hope ben breaks up with abigail than you out with Riley!
samtha19 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
ooh me likey cant wait to see where this goes..WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Sweet Carys chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
This is really cool. Abby should be jealous cause Riley and Ben are better together anyway. Please update!
DeathAngel90 chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
I love your story so far! Update soon XD
lucy.writerchick chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
You got Abigail's character all wrong man, and why is Ben marrying her if he has feelings for Riley? Other than that the writing is good
hollywoodgal chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
can't wait for the trip!
BandGeek58407 chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Yay! This is really interesting. I read the first chapter yesterday and I had wanted to review, but my computer felt like being stupid and not letting me do so. (boo) So yeah. Can't wait for the next chapter...and to give Abigail a giant chill pill. Haha.
Rachel C Johnson chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
I don't think your style is weird at all, considering it is one of the more professional styles I've seen on this site. This is probably one of the best fanfictions I've read, and very well written. I just thought you should know. I've read a lot of poorly put-together, disgustingly styled pieces before. Why some people think they can write is beyond me, but you definitely can. :)
Nina chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Hee! I love the last line!
aLLiCaT225 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
i really like this story. You hit everyones character spot-on. hurry up and update i wanna get to the Briley! (haha can you tell i have a one track mind?)
ink0and0paper chapter 1 . 2/20/2008