Reviews for What Love Really Means
RamenIsRad chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
okay... so the reviewing continues! i am determined to read and review all your fics on a count of its hard to find quality with my fave pairings now and days Xp.

pros: i know where you got your penname idea from, i never heard of the whole 'you die, i die' idea for mating so that was pretty cool, and i enjoyed picturing kouga bossing sessy around a bit :)

cons: got a little ooc at the end but it wouldn't be fanfiction if it wasnt ooc somehwere, right?... and anything else you did must not have been too horrible because i overlooked it.

to the next fic...

man your inbox is going to be so full...
Sassybratt chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Absolutely LOVED this one-shot! I love it when author's take a part of the anime and put in a little 'what if?'. lol. This one was truley amazing. KK is one of my favorite pairings along side IK and SM. Great writing abilites and being able to bring out the character's true personalities. I didn't think the romance was rushed at all. Too many times has Kagome cried over Inuyasha. Its about time she let him go and move on; even though their relationship hadn't progressed that far by this point in the anime...

Anyways, marvelous writing and a job well done! Look forward to reading more of your fics!
serious.effort chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Great work. :) I always loved Kagome/Kouga pairings. This was well written, and while the romance was a bit rushed, it was nice to read regarless. My only concern was the unresolved issue of Naraku. -shrug-

Thank you.
Trynia Merin chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Nicely done. It's great to see a story about these two. Especially a 'what if' done like this. I always did feel for Kouga who was so devoted to Kagome. It's neat to see how you wrote her giving him a chance here.

The dialogue was good and the portrayals very refreshing.
Kyo12591 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
nice Sora means sky too...Lol...Cool names...I like them lol...Great story i liked it lol...Its kawaii...I liked the sesshomaru part lol Hes such a sadist...Is Kouga lord of the east?...or north?..I can't rememeber oh great one shot you did great

kyo
JemGirl77 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Let's see.

I like it.

It was a somewhat simple story with a few twists that I didn't see. Like Sesshomaru showing up and helping. At first I thought that you were going to keep the gang from finding her a bit longer. I'm not a fan of love that comes out of very shallow things or events.

Personally, I feel the world wind romance had more world wind than romance. I would have liked another chapter to this. Not a very long one. Just one where they got to see and learned a bit more about each while she "thought about it".

I loved the ending from when he explained what would happen to them/her after they were mated. Him going back with her, and everyone loving the tanned prince. Then the children. Personally, I would think that they would have had more kids. At least one more before her mom got her on birth control.

I do feel a bit bad for Inuyasha in this story, but in this story I will take a "it wasn't meant to be" excuse.

Is it true that Kouga was/is the Lord of the Eastern Lands?
ravenskyeblackhawk chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Whew! Talk about a whirlwind romance! lol But it was a cute story! I enjoyed it very much.

Peace,

rsb
xxCelestialStarxx chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
-sigh- I really love romance stories... And I loved this one! Glad it ended on a happy note.

Heheh, it always cracks me up when Kagome pulls the whole 'SIT SIT SIT' thing on poor Inuyasha. p
Danielle chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
What a wonderful story and I really loved it. It just brighted my...evening, damn i been on this computer for a while reading KogKag stories.
i wish anime guys were real chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Yay! inuyasha doesn't deserve kagome anyways. happy ending! i enjoyed it alot )
twinklepuff chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Gah! I loved this story, I wish this had really happened! I really love your Kouga stories! Kouga is just my favourite!
Pugs in Paris chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I love happy endings... great story!
ArcanaWolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
that was a great story and I wish she would hook up with kouga since he is better then inuyasha or inuytrasha lol
Pia chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This is realy good! You realy know how to write!
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
AW! THIS IS AMAZING!

& you say im a good writer omg i got nothing compared to you
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »