Reviews for What Love Really Means
ArcanaWolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
that was a great story and I wish she would hook up with kouga since he is better then inuyasha or inuytrasha lol
Pia chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This is realy good! You realy know how to write!
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
AW! THIS IS AMAZING!

& you say im a good writer omg i got nothing compared to you
LeoDesirePassion chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
wow there lov was fast but i still liked it its only a one shot though i would like to have know who Sess was smitten over -sigh-
Take-me-away-to-paradise chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I really love how you wrote this, and I think it was a fantastic idea. I hope you will make more KagomeXKouga fanfictions soon, because you are very good at them.

Thanks a lot, this fanfic made my day :)
Vampire Miko 159 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
How sweet!

I loved it!
aGreatPenName chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Honestly this has to be one of the best KougaxKagome oneshots I've read in a long time! You've really done an excellent job! At first I didn't know where you were going with the recap of episode (38 what it? oO?) then when it deviated I was just thinking "wow... that was wicked clever!" lol But really Amazing job! It was very well written and wonderfully executed!
Halogazer chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I really enjoyed this one. Take care when using this: "?" at the end dialogue. It's not grammatically correct, so instead, use a strong term to convey how the person is speaking rather than using so many punctuation marks. Just a question mark is required there. Even the "?" isn't needed. Also, in the epilogue, you slip for a moment into the second person POV with the sentence "you would never see one..." Try to keep it in the third person. I really liked how you said Inuyasha married Kikyo, referring to her as his clay pot. I laughed quite a bit at that lol. I also like the name Safaia. I think it's pretty. Another good one!
Libby The Great chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I Love it! A nice story(compared to the one i just read...SO MUCH PAIN AND TRADJITY! ek... i would've had nightmares 4-ever) I love how its relaxed and sweet. This was the first one-shot that was auctually more than 10 words long! (thank you ] ) lol its a change from all the dramatic and trama filled storys. I expect to enjoy more storys from you! Keep up the awsome work.
Severa22 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
o

I LOVE IT!

Most "what if" stories make little to no sense, to tell the truth. And this was absolutely fascinating! I love it. Your speed with the whole plot was great (for a one ch. story), and i would advise you to allow me to email the site administrator of a KogaXKagome fanlisting site which posts links to fanfiction so you can share your story with everyone else D

Yet again, you did a great job!

Best of luck for future writing
kougaxkagome 4ever chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
very cute
SparklingBlueAngel chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Ah yes...love blooming without many complications...this can only be the work of a great writer! Really good one shot. I like it how you named the kids and how they were popular with the tribe even tough the weren't full demon.

~SparklingBlueAngel
WindBurst chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
That was good, I admire your writing style, I loved this.
Bunny Britt chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
*sniff* made me cry, very good, no FANTASTIC story...kepp up the good work!

brakken chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Heheh interesting...Can't help but feel sorry for Inuyasha, but if he really did only feel that much about her I can see why she might have gotten angry with him and given up. I think my favorite part was when Sesshomaru showed up- I never saw it coming at all, it was so sudden! Not to mention entertaining to think he might conspire with Kouga. I always wondered what would happen if Kouga did find out about Kikyou, but Sesshomaru? That took me by surprise. Kudos to your creativity!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3