Reviews for Say I Am You
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Oh gosh, I really loved this. Love the repetition of the ages and you progressing through their years and the changes and events that occur in their lives - yet you show that one constant remains: their love for each other that will last forever - no matter how many years pass and no matter the fact that they aren't together.
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I love how you wrote steps at different ages for the both of them. I liked that.

And of course she will love him forever!

Nice job.

Beth
Phantomdiaries chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Very Good!
mariko05 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I love how you chronicled Rufus and Lily's love since they met when they were teenagers. I hope you continue with this.
BrookenLucas12 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This is so good, Hilary. And thank you so much for dedicating it to me. I love you, and your friendship means so much to me. Poor Lily. God, you just couldn't help but feel so bad for her. This sort of helps people understand the battle Lily has had to fight. I seriously hope they end up together on the show. Stupid Serena.
Serena Goodkey chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
aw. kinda of sad but really good

i liked how you did the seperation with the ages.

good job!
Palmer4President chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow, great story! I liked the timeline that progressed from when they were 17 to the present day. That was a good way to tell this. Nice job, and I hope you continue to write Lily/Rufus!
carysinthe2k chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
WoW! This was a great little story - you have a real talent for writing - i loved the way it was snapshots of them at different times, thinking about each other. That's just the way i pictured RL to be like! Hope you'll write more Lufus fan fics, cos this one was really fabulous!
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow, that really almost made me tear up. I think Lily and Rufus are one of the best, most underrated thing about this gorgeous show. Great job!
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Nice...
Lotteigh23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This is amazing. Please continue!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This is so poignant! I love this pair in writing.