Reviews for Just Kickin' It
Carrie96235 chapter 1 . 7/31
I loved this! Thank you for writing such a lovely story. You captured the beauty and anxiety that comes with meeting one's first love perfectly. I wish they never killed Elisa off in the show, exploring that aspect of Scotty's life and personality (at work he comes off as this cocky smooth operator that flirts shamelessly but with Elisa we see just how committed and devoted he is to her) would have been more interesting than the whole drama with the sister, ADA, and lab tech(?) combined.
little dark starling chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This was so unbelievably sweet, and, knowing what we know, also unbelievably sad. I always liked Elisa, and your portrayal of her fits really nicely with what we saw on the show. And I love young Scotty, that perfect mix of showing off and insecurity. Gorgeous :)
bunk12bear chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I really like this. It is relaly it sad that I am reading a story about a fandom I don't know anything about?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Great story! Very sweet!
Lotus Clearwater chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Despite the occasional typo, this is one of the best stories I've ever read on Fanfiction! It captures the exhiliration of first love. I wished they would show a flashback like this on Cold Case. It shows how much Elisa really meant to Scotty.
CheapChristmasTrash chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wow, what a lovely story! It's really well written, and you captured the behavior of the characters and their feelings of nervousness and excitement perfectly. It's a beautiful, sweet story that manages to put a happy spin on what was such a sad plotline on the show. I really, really enjoyed reading it :)
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I enjoyed this back story.
peachy15 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wow. This is wonderfully written! I love how you captured their emotions. From where we've seen the characters in the show, it's easy to envision them as the adolescence you portrayed them as. It's also the average behavior you'd expect and see from kids their age in the flirting stage. All in all, what a great and unexpected story; it's not everyday I read a good Scotty/Elisa fic. I hope to read more from you!