Reviews for Til All Are One
MahoganyShadow chapter 31 . 9/15/2014
You are eeevvvvviillllllll. Very evil. You did not just leave this story hanging without the third arc for five years! t.t

There's still so much more that I, and a hell lotta other readers out there, want to know: Soundwave's scheme, the Autobots (oh good lord the Autobots what happened to them? D:), Starscream and his wingmates, even Sam's older sister Jenna (yes I do still remember her), and your OCs, and so much more!

'Til All Are One is a really immersing story with a fragtastic storyline, and the portrayal of the characters are simply amazing. You've got great writing skills; I can't count the number of times I was drinking up every single word on the page and letting my imagination cartwheel around with all the awesomeness of the story and the action.

I love your creativity with the story, and your humor, hehe boy do I love the ways you write your scene. You make them really funny at times, yet somehow just enough so that it doesn't weaken the portrayal of the fic. So there's always this lingering sense of contentment and satisfaction that I get after a chapter because I certainly got all that I wanted out of a fic. :) And certainly a lot of satisfaction, because finally someone writes a great arc about Soundwave plotting to down Megatron. It's well, haha something I've been secretly pining for. And oh my god here it is HAPPENING and I'm feeling my innards doing this jiggly dance that's making me feel all giddy inside. \o/

It's not even just this chapter. From that part with Prowl running away from Decepticons when he first made planetfall so many chapters before, to Mikaela nearly hitting holoform Jazz with a baseball bat (still my favorite scene), and Starscream being reunited with his wingmates, til now, with a bunch of my favorite Autobots getting stuck in a black hole and all that slag going on with this war of theirs... They're all heartwarming, in a way.

Uh, this has certainly turned out to be quite a long review. And well, I seldom find a good enough reason to leave the fics I read such a long review. I'm sorry I can't give you a lot of advice about what you can add on or change or anything like that - I'm not that great at writing - but I do hope that you would continue this story someday, even if it's years after. Don't let all this effort put into your story and your thought-out characters go to waste.

It's alright if you're taking a haitus from it, 'cuz it's gotta suck when you've got writer's block or when life's got in the way, but I - and many other readers out there; I mean, you've got followers for a reason - will be willing to wait. :)

Because the scenes you wrote are definitely gonna be staying in my mind for the time to come.

In the meantime, I shall go check out your other stories. xD But for whatever else you're having or facing in your life, good luck and best wishes!
Shadir chapter 31 . 3/23/2013
Wow! Your fic's fantastic! When the next chapter?!
16 SilverMoon 16 chapter 31 . 4/8/2012
GAH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! WHY DON'T U WRITE MOAR! IT WAS GETTING INTERESTING! Plzzzzzzzzzz continue for Soundwave's sake!
katiesparks chapter 31 . 6/20/2011
I wish this was updated. :(
Patcher chapter 31 . 6/6/2011
My goodness, you had me glued to the screen trying to finish the 31 chapters! It was exciting, full of humor and action. I simply love it! I hope you continue it soon!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 4/26/2011
interesting
animelover1993 chapter 19 . 1/13/2011
"A hundred voices, but one word spoken," Starscream recited softly. "But one evil, a hundred lives broken."

"Hey, I think I remember that." Skywarp muttered; Starscream went on as though he hadn't noticed.

"A hundred tears from a single sorrow

A single choice divides all tomorrows.

"Distant stars share the same fire

As warrior's spark, as mourning pyre

Blinding shadow hides deepest light

As turning sky holds day and night

"The strength of Primus flows through all

Bears up those who would but fall

Beyond the storms of wrath and shame,

'Til all are one, in Primus' Name."

Is that poem actually from canon Transformers? It's absolutely amazing. It brought me to tears... can't really explain why... I haven't really gotten into the cartoons and such... so I'm horribly naive on that.

God this is such an amazing story. I have fallen in love with it.

ON TO CHAPTER 19/20!

~Animelover
Daklog73 chapter 31 . 12/21/2010
Oh please please finish this story! I love what you have and I know there is so much more to tell. I will never understand why some writers just stop and never finish...it's unfair to the readers. I can't tell you how many I've found. Please don't be one of them. This is an awesome story, and I would love to see it complete.
Kai-Chan94 chapter 31 . 8/6/2010
Awesome story!
TylaraRemember chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oooh, that was mean! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 31 . 6/17/2010
This story refused to let me sleep. e-e
Cybernetic Mango chapter 19 . 6/17/2010
-sniffle- Adorable!
Yueri-chan chapter 31 . 5/18/2010
OMG! I really love this fanfic, it's fantastic! Please, update!
astrakage chapter 31 . 9/25/2009
More please. I love what you've done so far and I can't wait to see where you'll take this next.
Latiwings chapter 31 . 7/29/2009
I can't wait for you to update! Fantastic story!