Reviews for Forgotten
Chum chapter 10 . 6/14
Hope that u"ll update this story again?...someday?
wahahanoob19 chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Dear author, have you forgotten about this story, much like how Shizuru had forgotten about Natsuki? I am sure lots of readers are waiting for you to regain your memory and continue writing this ):
Guess chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
I don't understand why don't u update this story? I think it's good plot&charactors...especially this Natsuki.

I hope that someday u will change UR mind about update this story.
bettyful chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
wow this is a good story...and i guess the story applies to the author.

it's already forgotten :-) how i wish not but if by chance not so please

update it people are interested to know if shiz will regain her memory

in what manner! BRAVO I LIKE THE STORY but not how it's forgotten.
0mauie0 chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
i hope, old shiz come back :( pls update
jo-Kaon17 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
i like the idea how Natsuki is the only one doesnt exist in Shizuru's memory, yet everything seem to be normal for both of them...but i kinda want to kick Natsuki for not doing anything about it..,
pity if you wont update it anymore...i really i like how this story flows so please do continue..
nomask chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Oh dear, I cant believe I never come across this story until now. It's ridiculously well-plotted and well-written. I'm a little disappointed that there has not been an update for the story for so long. Do you really give up on it? I wish you could finish it someday.
HowlingSilverWolf chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
great story i look forward to reading the next chapter :)
Turkey in a suit chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
I'm so grateful I found this. Other Shiznat stories can be paced well, they can be philosophical, and they can keep their readers hooked for more. But this is one of those few, treasured stories that have a perfect mix of these and so much more. You got me thinking throughout the entire story. And in some instances, I see that Natsuki and I aren't that different after all. Because even though I'm not a HiME, and I won't have to ever make such life-and-death decisions anytime soon, but everyone makes little decisions. And it all adds up to much larger ones. I'm really glad to say I learned something from this. Thank you so much.
reader chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Undecided is one of my favorite shiznat stories so somehow, that makes you one of my favorite shiznat author too. ;) i searched through your written stories for another one, and look, i found one! thanks! you come up with unique plots. i like it very much.
mosies chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
this is quite interesting!
Arrietti chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Ah, that was a good read. I like the small interactions between Natsuki and Shizuru. I am glad that eventhough Shizuru's memories were gone, she would still start falling for Natsuki all over again. I like how Natsuki finally decided to be more possessive and try to keep Shizuru from others (not much but still a good start)

Things just start to get more serious and I was hoping to be able to see the ending.
MaiBad chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
This is one of the rare stories that I can absolutely reread over and over again. The way you paced the developing feelings of the characters was nice and steady. The characters also seem consistent the the characters of the Mai-Hime anime without turning into caracatures IMHO.

I've never read the manga nor watched any of the series (outside of Mai Hime of course) but if I were to imagine the perfect story to follow up on the relationship of Shiznat, this would be what I'd like to see. It really does feel like the perfect 'reset' button for Natsuki and Shizuru to step back and examine their feelings without the chaos of the series to distract them.

I am saddened to see this story abandoned but you left it at a very nice stopping point. Thank you for the great read!
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Ah its so heartbreaking she's forgotten all about Natsuki. Hope she remembers her soon
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I know this fic is kind of old now but all well-written fics deserve to be reviewed no matter how much time has passed 3

And this first chapter has definitely hooked me! Very interesting premise for a plot, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story 3