Reviews for Titan Down: The Fall of Garfield Logan
Cicero Amaral chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
NIce Fic, I really liked it.

But I think that something is kinda confused. It sems that you have meshed the Ten Titans Comic (which does not follow the same storyline: the characters very different in personality, too) and the Teen Titans TV show.

An author note ever now and then would be really , by the way.. If Conner Kent/SuperBoy is a Titan, it means that Robin should be Tim Drake. Dick Grayson should be Nightwing.

but I digress. Nice fic, I loved your story, and look forward for a sequel.
Mr. Average chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
I look forward to the sequel and will gladly read and reveiw it. Til then, my friend. Peace
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 4/21/2008
Oh, yeah! Please, update soon.

Keep the good writing.
titanfan45 chapter 12 . 4/21/2008
I really enjoyed this story and I'm really looking forward to your sequel. So hurry up! :)
Raven of Alaska chapter 11 . 4/15/2008
Beast Boy and Raven forever!

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Mr. Average chapter 11 . 4/14/2008
Good chapter. I'm sure things'll work out regardless of what happens to their relasionship. Keep up the good work. Peace
Agent of the Divine One chapter 11 . 4/13/2008
Well, if nothing else there is no shortage of interest on Raven's part. XD

Hopefully the first date goes along without too many bumps. :)
spedclass chapter 11 . 4/13/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 4/13/2008
Very nice chapter. Guess Raven will need to learn how to control Lust after all.

Keep the good writing.
cratbro chapter 11 . 4/13/2008
Sweet, though a tad predictable. But it was still fun to read! Please keep writing!
titanfan45 chapter 11 . 4/13/2008
The mental image of Rude/Raven and Beastboy burping the alphabet is extremely funny. The whole "Nevermore" scene was well to see the two of them getting together.
Largely Inconsequential chapter 10 . 4/13/2008
Awesome! Me loveh it!

Keep up the great work~!
cratbro chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
Ooh... it makes sense now...
Raven of Alaska chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
Beast Boy confronting Raven in Nevermore. Should be interesting. Can't wait for that.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Mr. Average chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
Good chapter. The cat's out of the bag. I'm sure Beast Boy and Raven will have an interesting conversation to say the least. Update when you can. Peace
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »