Reviews for Titan Down: The Fall of Garfield Logan
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 4/3/2008
Good fight scenes. Yes, Raven/Love can come handy to protect but not that much for fighting.

Keep the good writing
Agent of the Divine One chapter 10 . 4/3/2008
Even though it was a snafu Robin needs to work on his people skills. :(

But I bet Beast Boy will have a warm reception in Nevermore. XD
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 4/3/2008
Love isn't much of a fighter, but I'll bet she was successfull in accomplishing her mission. Great chapter, looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Avoiding Time chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
Oh, Fantastic! Update
Raven of Alaska chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
This is going to be interesting. Seeing Love fight, wonder how she'll do... good, I hope. I can't wait to find out.

Raven of Alaska
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
lol m8 awesome twist lol :D I so didn' expect that lol

can'y wait for ya next update m8

diolch :D
Mr. Average chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
Good chapter. I was kind of wondering what was up with Raven. I have to admit that I liked the new improved Raven. I'm sure Beast Boy would agree. ;) Anyway, this was a good chapter. Keep up the good work. Peace
Agent of the Divine One chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
That last question has a fairly obvious answer. She will watch out for Beast Boy and protect him at all costs. But as for the others it remains to be seen.

Excellent work. :D
spedclass chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
Love is in control... nice for Gar, not that much for a battle.

Keep the good writing.
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
Love is in charge? Now there's a twist! Love just might surprise everyone, especially if Garfield is endangered. Great chapter.
Mr. Average chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
Good chapter. The part where Star was talking about seeing BB in the all-together was hilarious. I guess Beast Boys bo staff is larger than Robin's, eh? ;) Moving right along, this should be one great "friend" date. Can't wait for the next chapter. Peace
cratbro chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
YHI! An update! It was great, please keep going!
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
This is getting very interesting, even if Raven's getting a little OC, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

titanfan45 chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
Go Raven! Great exchange between Raven and Starfire concerning Star's impression of how BB looked while asleep and nearly nude, was quite funny. Robin's reaction to their little talk was priceless. Glad there's more of this story to come.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »