Reviews for Slowing down for you
kira chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
so cute
Bellatrix chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
gosh i'm reading this for the second time! i love it! kenya is so adorable here :3
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
..Why would this ever be controversial? LOL. Silly fans. Either way, extremely cute. -heart-
Kouyan chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Kenya is so sweet here. :3
123shala chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I absolutely adore Kenya! This story was so good. It's very cute and everything in the story links together really nicely. Love it 3
PurePrincess chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Love it so much

someone finally wrote something good about Oshitari.K
kim13796 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Love this, please continue
ansonozaki chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
OMG! it is so cute !
FrauleinRose chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I think you have a talent for writing really good dream novels :) I think the TeniPuri fandom shouldn't cause a giant ruckus about dream novels being posted into . After all, not all character/oc fics have Mary Sues and they should at least give them a chance.

Kudos to you and keep up the good work :D
Unknown007 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Heh, really good. I like your writing, keep going~ :)
TemariSandyFan chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Yay, an OC for the undershown Oshitari :D

Love the plot line, very cute :3
etherealvampire chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
You write well! you should try out for other dream novel sites than the one you tried for~ :3
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I've read this in your blog before and just like the previous reviewer said, I don't see the point of not posting it here.

I discovered dream novels by accident while looking for Prince of Tennis information and I am surprised how well-written they were even for a long one-shot story. There are still issues of Mary Sues, but still most of the stories are good.

It also shows that Watanabe-sensei is not some hippie who likes to drive his students crazy. He's smart and seems to assume the role of matchmaker (although he had done it as a way to get even..what a coach!), with Shiraishi as the voice of reason.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I thought it was pretty good.

You have every right to post this story here. Who cares what the narrow-minded fandom thinks? I'm so tired of the conformity in this place, and how anything but the same old yaoi pairings (if I see another TeFu story on here, I'll scream) and the same cliched plots gets bashed. People get riled up about Mary Sues, but that is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to problems with writing in this fandom. A lot of crap gets "rave" reviews on here because it conforms, while quality writing that is different from the norm goes unnoticed.

Actually one of the best stories I ever read for this fandom was a DN, but it wasn't posted here. I don't put myself into the story, though, like you're "supposed" to for a DN. I just read it with the OC in place. Good writing is good writing, and it was more important for me that the canon folks remain IN CHARACTER than worrying about if it was a DN or not. It had a unique premise, and the storytelling was superior.

That's what really matters. If people overlook this just because it's a DN, then they are missing out. I feel sorry for them.

Good for you for doing something different and worth reading.

[In terms of concrit, relatively minor stuff:

1. There were a few commas missing in compound sentences before the conjunction. Example: "They continued to chat amiably and they actually managed to get on really well together." There should be a comma after amiably because that sentence can be broken into two there. (Maybe this was a typo.) Actually some of your sentences are a little long and would not suffer if broken down into smaller, separate sentences. I think the sentence in your third paragraph is really a run-on; where you have the comma could be the start of a new sentence.

2. Teammates is one word. Himself is also one word.

3. "In fact, I know a lot of people who thinks so" - for subject-verb agreement, the verb should be "think" as "lot" refers to more than one person.

4. In the paragraph after "KENYA!", you changed from past to present tense for a second. Make it "She had" to keep things consistent.

5. "Have you seen" instead of "have you saw". It's the verbs that are getting you again, but I know you will get them eventually.

I should stop now before it looks like I'm flaming you when I don't intend it. :D I'm probably giving you more detailed criticism than I give most writers because your story is so good otherwise.]