Reviews for A Swifter Appraisal
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
i really loved this story! hope Zuko and Katara get together soon update soon
idzit chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
God you have and amazing writing skill! Please continue! :D
Crazichi123 chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
Awww! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE! This is a beautifully written story, with a very good plot, with an original twist that you wont find in any other story. I am so dissapointed that it hasn't been updated in so long, but I wrote this review anyway, hoping with all my heart that it may encourage you to continue writing this wonderful tale! / (20/5). Although it is unlikely, considering the amount of time that has passed since your last update, I will still be looking forward to another chapter, even going as far as subscrbing. Please update.

Keep on Writing
sing-to-the-moon chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
i read your story and i love it. i hope sincerly that you put the next capture up as soon as you can. ]
FirePony16 chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
this is a very interesting story, I hope you update soon. :)
stuff the world with cake chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
No! What a misunderstanding.
Rufescent chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
. This is amazing!
brrittaanyy chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
I love this story! its my favorite zutara story ! plz update soon!
JustWriter2 chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
This masterpiece of a story is one I wish that I didn't have to wait on.

-jwchan

PS: Check out this music video.

http(COLON) watch?vmQttYTPHYic&featurechannel
LoneArticwolf09 chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
OMG! this was amazing, i cried when zuko watched jet and katara, i now have an undying hatred for jet

amzing...
Patronizing chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
Cute Story. How old is everyone now? How many chapters are u planning to write? Update Soon!
Kristoshi Warrior chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
When are you going to continue this story? I really really want to read more! I just re-read the entire thing...
h to the iso chapter 12 . 12/5/2009
Holy Cow! Best ZK fic ever! Please update, I've been completely enveloped by it. PLEASE! Super great!
crystalfilm chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
Well since this hasn't been updates in nearly a year I assume it's abandoned? But what you have published has been fantastic, you write beautifully and if you do ever decide to continue I would be ecstatic :) great work!
crystalfilm chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
My god, as a jane austen fan, this story is heaven, and the end made me tear up as well. Your dialogue is absolutely beautiful and I love the relationships you've created. Fantastic job! :)
242 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »