Reviews for The Forgotten One
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 46 . 7/19/2014
This story was absolutely AMAZING!
depresivac chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
No matter how many times I read or watch Kaien's death, I always go sad and gloomy...
rachel101448 chapter 46 . 12/29/2013
I'm so sad that this story is over but it ended perfectly! Senna was an absolutely amazing character, not to mention I love her name and if I ever have a baby girl I'm considering naming her that, but everything about this story I just loved. It was so well written and everything about it fit in perfectly with the Bleach storyline as well as making it completely new and unique. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story! XOXO
tartanarmygirl chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
what does Kurohineko mean?
Shadow Amaterasu chapter 46 . 4/27/2013
That was a really good story. It was really funny to, good job.
HikariMustang25 chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
awwwwwww
Haruko Takahashi chapter 46 . 9/21/2012
I dont even have words to describe how incredible this fic was. I have been reading fics since 2008, i wasnt reading all the time, sometimes after watching an anime and getting disappointed at some aspect, mostly at romantic aspect, i would search for a good fic that could somehow fulfill it. My point is, i alread read so many fics but this was something amazing, i couldnt tell one single fic that could reach this one. Everything about this story was perfect, senna, hisagi, all the characthers, every moment, the relationship between the protagonists, everything. This is definitly the best fic i ever read! Ill definitly read more of your fics, please keep going with your amazing work :))) (sorry if i wrote something wrong, english isnt my first language)
stranger-in-my-eyes chapter 46 . 7/30/2012
This is one freaking awesome story! LOVED it. You did a great job with staying pretty much within the plot-lines of the manga/anime. Also, the character development was pretty damn top-notch too! I couldn't stop reading and finished it in less than 24 hours. :)
Sleepyreader319 chapter 46 . 7/19/2012
I love Senna! She's so cool! Loved it!
StarTrail chapter 46 . 1/13/2012
That's a nice name! Kei... i like it too! great ending! the story was amazing! its one of my favorites!
StarTrail chapter 41 . 1/13/2012
:P hisagi of course!
StarTrail chapter 30 . 1/11/2012
okay, i don't know why i didn't notice this before, or if someone else has told you, but shinji was a captain of a different division before kisuke was a captain. and where's korutsuchi? WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE WANT TO SEE MORE OF HER X HISAGI!
StarTrail chapter 25 . 1/11/2012
I actually don't know why i didn't ask this before. did you take her name from Memories of Nobody? just curious, and i'm pretty sure thats a yes.
StarTrail chapter 24 . 1/11/2012
'-passed into unconsciousness.' yeah she seems to do that a lot.
StarTrail chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
nice chapter. it's sad, and cool. after all, Kaien had to die.