Reviews for Constant Vigilance
ASF13957 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I thought you wrote Neville pretty well. You're right, it is an interesting situation, and I like your take on it. Good job with this.
TheStolenQuill chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Well I think it's a very good story, I liked it a lot!

FireRox chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Thanks for this story, it's really hard to found something good about Barty, and your story is really good ! D
Kandra13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
wow... that was perfect

i love barty
Vega Black62 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This incident has always facinated me. It is so cruel. You wrote it well and captured Crouch's manipulative nature. His monologue at the end of GOF is more nasty and meaner, as you say. There is a desire in fan fiction to soften what we read in canon.

Both Crouch and Bellatrix appear to recognize Neville when they see him. Neither appear to regret what they did. Belatrix seemed quite hungry to add him to the set she had made of his parents.

Your story is well written and engaging. A few criticisms The first sentences have very little to do with the rest of the story. I would use more traditional paragraphing. It is distracting when so many paragraphs are single sentences. You could link ideas more clearly by your paragraphing. Otherwise a great read.
Madame Wilhelmina chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I enjoyed it. A lot in fact. I was looking for a good Barty Crouch Jr. story to read so thank you. This was perfect. I agree though that Crouch was a little too nice here(if such a word can be applied to him) but I thought that you got Neville spot on. Great job.
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
you wrote neville very well, I could almost picture this whole scene happening before me... great job!