Reviews for Five Things About Janine Kishi
Catharmel chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
mistrali chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
My heart broke for Janine at number 4, and her reaction to Charlie asking her what she was doing, and then his pelting her with questions, was adorable.
GloriaFan chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Loved it!
stripedpolkadots chapter 1 . 12/25/2008

thats it.

im gonna do it.

you ready?

im sorry.

i dont usually... yknow... SQUEAL... but that was just... yay.

Rinette34 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Love it. Shows the true nature of Janine
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 8/26/2008 the last line!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Words cannot dscribe how much I enjoyed this. You captured the elusuive Janine, who I honestly never really thought about. #4 was absolutely the saddest thing I've read. But #5 was absolutely brillant. I never would have thought of Charlie and Janine before but it works so well inthis story that I love it. Def a favorite!
kylie90210 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hehe, awesome! I would neve have matched them up :)
junebride chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh! So I just read this one, I didn't realise it was the start of your other story, which I just reviewed... Yay!

This is good too!
The Plaid Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This was lovely! I always thought Janine had to be more interesting than Claudia thought she was and you definitely showed us that. Good job. :)
laura-csm chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That was so cool. The last one, Charlie and Janine? Never thought of it, but it's growing on me!
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Lol. Interesting ! Seriously! I mean, wow. Fun to read and very very different. You should write a longer story PLEASE DO!
livingmylife96 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I think you should write a sries like that. 5 things you did not know about the people in the BSC books. Tell me if you like it.
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 3/10/2008

shows a new side of her
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was SO wonderful! It was so real and kinda sad in a way when Janine couldn't have that party. Great job and I loved the last one! :D