Reviews for The Pale
wintersalad chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
"I get to slaughter children for no other reason that pure sadistic entertainment!"
omh666 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
So if I may ask. Where the hell is the rest of this story? I enjoyed this begining and would like to read the rest if you don't mind posting it or giving me a link to a site where you've posted it already.
hash4uall chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
wicked story.. was it voldie's plan? wat was that thing? some kind of conjured dark magic.. did the power of the wards now transfer over to harry? are u planning to make harry a heir? update ...
Seel'vor chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
TOW, you killed Dumbledore? Good man. Should make things a mite more interesting...
Seel'vor chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
TOW, as always, your stories are gripping. I wanna know, though: where the hell did all the blood come from?
BajaB chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Creepy. Good writing.
Ahyanah chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow wowow! The gruesome imaginary is totally revolting and un-cliche. Good job there. I have the image of Grim Reaper walking around swinging his big old scythe and chopping off HP characters while reading the first dream sequence. Question though, do violent nightmares have the ability to cause people to vomit or is this just one of the thing that make Harry unique?

Glad to see Harry speedy love proclaimation. Your Harrys never let small things like embarassment to stop him from getting closing to his One True Love. All those fluff made my day.

The second dream sequence is... erotic. It shows how possessive Harry is of Hermione in a sick and twisted way. Sort of like a slashy vampire H/D fic, sorry.

The prospect of giving the chance for all the students to retake their OWL seems farfetch. Umbridge did direct damage to DADA, but the others? I can't see the Ministry approving the reexamation of all the subjects across the board.
Jay-F chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Ahh... poor Dumbledore... so it sounds like somehow he has darkness proofed Hogwarts, have to wonder how complete that is, will Voldermort be able to penetrate Harry’s scar while he is in the castle? For as dark as Harry's dreams have been they are weirdly fixated on love. Matches Dumbledore's comments on death and love... I like the way you portray Ron in this story better than in any of your other stories. I am curious about the blood if it had been tested for DNA would it have matched Hermione's? And if so it must be from something either outside of Harry or separate from Harry because Harry has no way to know or to have acquired Hermione’s DNA. Maybe- we are talking magic though. I am curious about Luna, it sounds like you are planning to use her as a significant character. Her brief moment of uncharacteristic anger and her unusual reaction to it make me wonder if she may have some kind of history with the unforgivables. So it sounds like the darkness that attacked Hogwarts will be the same thing that is encountered at the hotel (outside of the castle naturally). Which strongly implies to me that both the 'darkness' is external and that it is specifically aimed at Harry.

sorry if this makes less sense then most of my reviews, I am exhausted and my computer is suffering from cataclysmic failure...

Thanks for writing,

Jay
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Dang, this has officially creeped me out more than most horror movies that I watch these days. This fic has dragged me in hard, and I can't help but be stuck waiting for the next part, to see what all goes down, who survives, and what all this will mean for the students that make it out alive, and those that don't. Anxiously waiting for the next part.

Bee