Reviews for STPB
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I dated a guy like STPB. It was horrifying and I totally sympathize with Sirius.
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
STPD. Oh my. xD
Poor Sirius. He is so horrified, and Remus is just cracking up laughing at him.
I was laughing the entire time too though xD
LyssaLaughable xD
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
wow

remus is a perv

i love this fick and still cant stop laughing
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
ROFL ... can't stop laughing! XD
Accio Harry Potter chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
omg i'm laughing so hard right now, that was fucking hilarious! i have tears in my eyes im laughing so hard, i feel so bad for Sirius that he had to go through that but still its really funny, [
The Fake Apollo chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
:O That's so horrifying, I feel sorry for Sirius having to go throught that with a straight face.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I know that if one of my friends told me this story I would burst into laughter, but just reading it...::shrug:: It's one of those "you have to tell in person" kind of things.
Shiri Razi chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
wow, that was hilarously amazing
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
lol
bmdohmen chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I finished this story about 5 min ago, but was laughing so hard I was crying, so had to compose myself to review. Thank you so much for sharing this "little" story with us. Hopefully all sides are equally exposed now. Sorry, I'll stop now.
bellamuerte7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
lmao that was hilarious!
Jean-yes. the jean chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
lmfao! I love you so much

I'm happy that my tradgic and embrassing story could be used to bring your fans entertainment:P

And it may have been freaky for me.. but oh man.. reading that.. i realize how HILARIOUS it was!

ILUSFM! Oh man.. i only hope i can have more stories to tell you that will make it into your fan fiction:P

LOVE YOU FOREVER!
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
So, STPB is a girl, right? And Sirius doesn't know because he's never got that close to one before. James will laugh until he's sick, and then tell Lily, and it'll be all over Hogwarts in no time.
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
OMFG!

Those STPB exists? LMFAO!

My eyes are slightly wet from the laughing.

“It was…well, he made these really weird sounds. Like he was in pain or…or I don’t know. It was really kind of creepy."

D