Reviews for Down Softly
Madebyme chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Well I just stumbled across this fic and was completely enthralled! I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen! The mystery surrounding everything in this town and how its affecting Sam is very intriguing.

Your descriptions are rich and crammed with details and you evoke beautiful imagery. The creepiness of Ana's apartment, the way the mayor's smile faltered and looked fake and the way Dylan looks at and acts around Sam. All very suspicious but tantalising.

You capture the brothers so well. From the way they talk, to Dean's protectiveness, right down to the little details like gestures and ticks.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this and I really hope that you come back with more of this story and soon, I'm really looking forward to seeing how it will unfold. Intriguing and addictive read! Take care, Madebyme
carocali chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
This is very odd. What's up with this mayor? Is there a secret coven of some sort that his sister uncovered and the town is trying to squash it? Hm...

Interesting, more please!

:D

Caroline
borgmama1of5 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Okay, you have me wondering what the heck is going on...both with the case and with Sam.
Harrigan chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Yay! New casefic from you! Though I've made a resolution not to read WIPs, I had to glimpse at this. Which is enough to convince me I can't wait for you to finish it! Great start!
Agent Five chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
And the plot thickens. Maintaining the awesome style of the first chapter and so wonderfully descriptive. This is brilliant work and I can't wait to see where you're taking it.
Rat chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Interesting start, I hope you continue it sometime.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
You didn't by any chance finish this and post it to another site, did you? Cause this is an awesome start.
Jovonne chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Now that you've got us hooked, don't leave us hanging for too long :-) Can't wait for more
Left Hook chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Ooh, like the details, like the guy's pants hems being just a little too short 0_0 such a distinct and characterizing detail. And the Polish table having a lot of food. (that's pretty accurate :) looking forward to more!
NightSpear chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I just realized you'd started a new story when I found your review on my story (thanks for that, by the way, since you're one of my favorite authors). I'm looking forward to reading this one-so many questions left after this chapter. Hope you update soon! Cheers.
carocali chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Great to see a story from you!

You've set boobytraps for us through this whole chapter, ready to explode. What was the phone call? What did the boys actually do in the town? Why is the mayor involved (and is he shady)?

And what's up with Sam!

I'll be curious to see some of my questions answered (hint, hint). I'll be looking for an update!

;D

Caroline
Kaewi chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I'm always up for inflicting stuff on Sam! I like the way you think.

I'm really astounded by the quality of your writing. You include the tiniest details that just pull me right in to the story. For instance, the diner scene. The way you described Sam leaning on his thighs, little things like that, make the story all the more visceral. And that's not even mentioning your amazing characterisations.

I look forward to more, definitely.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
You started posting! (And you're a mind reader-I swear, I was looking in my inbox this monin and saw your PM and thought, "is it too soon to give Liz a poke?" And then, said poke was unnecessary. :D). And you've been holding out on me...an extra chapter of Damaged and an LJ...*makes plans to stalk you there*

I am so excited to see this come to fruition. You remain, as always, one of my favorites in the whole of fandom.

More soon, please!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Great details, looking forward to more.
catchme21 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Now why do I think that this "celebration" for the boys, the creepy mayor, and the disappearing Anna are all connected?

Because its fanfiction, that's why! Lol and that's how it works.

Can't wait to see an update!