Reviews for Goodbye Waves & Driveways
Saminagg chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
This whole story was awesome! Though when I was reading the ending I was hoping it would be something like:

"I miss you kenny"

*Kenny comes walking to his own grave*

"Hey Kenny, wanna come with me and Stan to my place?"

"Sure!"
Saiyuri-Chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Why does this only have 7 reviews! Please people! I know this is long buts its really well written! Please read it!
Whaleosaur chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
Wow, that was a nice ending! It made me all warm and fluffy inside
SprohmC chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Oh, it was such a long time I read Kyle/Stan!

And I really like your story!

Update it now, dammit! :D

Much Love, Cadoan
Luna C. Starque chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
Hey! Not bad. You still have some verb tense issues, though. Hope everything turns out good. I like the ending, where he's looking through the pictures- it's described vividly and the pictures sound really cute. Did you post them on DeviantArt, or something?
Silli-zicuni chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Tee-hee xD This is kinda cool so far! Can't wait to see how it goes! I've never read any South Park fanfics before, but it was kinda funny xD And at the same time it's sad and cute :3 Yeah, I like it , So, keep up the good work, kay? *huggles*

..::Silli-aka. Silje::..
Luna C. Starque chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
So, there was some awkwardly worded stuff in there, and you tend to leave off punctuation in dialogue, but the ending of this chapter was great. The whole part about having lost what makes him whole was so... real. Good job, hurry up with the next chapter, just remember to proofread! XD

Luna, the Grammar Snob
Luna C. Starque chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Looks like it's gonna be cute. I have to say, though, your changing of verb tense and random typos caused some twitching on my part, but nothing too serious. I like that everyone's pretty much in character. Good job.
Hebe chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This is so cute! I love it!