Reviews for Indelible
eljosa chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Alright! So much for waiting. Update soon please. You're fic is really good. I've read this a couple of times and i now feel the need of reviewing, hoping that you might want to continue this. Please..
Lucyole chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
wow somehow i really forget to breath or better i hold my breath your ff is really very
interesting, exciting and dramatic and somehow it was really clear thast hinata is pregnat
better to say i deduced it form the talking and came to the solttion that she must be pregnant
and kakashi didnt knwo it uoh all hell will broke lose when she meets him and her father i hope no on will have to die here please write more chapters that would be great
Little lily chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Arrrgghhh... Updateeeeee! This is really nice story... Omg hina is pregnant!
Dementia The Bloody chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
i need more of this in my life
ten195 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
whats happening! please update!
Seraphina Dragon chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
hope to read more
heza-chan24 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
OMG! You have to finish this! I have to know what happens!
SinShu chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
I knew it! What's gonna happen next
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Well duuuuuuuh Naruto, LOL.
Can't wait to read more.
I liked it!
ViperineVampire chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Oooooh. I can't wait to see what happens next! I can see Kakashi getting jealous of Gaara's closeness to Hinata. It seems like they both do love each other but none of them (well, at least Kakashi at this point) are afraid to put a name to what they're feeling in case they ruin what they had.
Athena SFM chapter 4 . 1/11/2012

Me Gusta. I want to know what would happen next. Like he's gunna get pulverized to dust by Hinata's loyal friends and Neji or Gaara would suddenly say he's the father and he would like to marry her and she can do nothing but agree or Hiashi is gonna get soi mad or everyone will hate Kakashi for that except Hinata.

Ro0w'z chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
waah! pero ya paso mucho tiempo actualiza please.

pero repito que buena historia, me gusto que incluyeras a Gaara de apoyo para Hinata

espero que no abandones el fic

Ro0w'z chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
un review a la causa
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
hey! that great story
mano chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
I knew it! Damn, why did you have to get her preggers Kakashi! Remember kids Safe sex is good sex!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »