Reviews for These Are The Moments
good-byeguys chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
great story!:D
oxtwilighthsmxo chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
AWSOME...
isxbelv chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
If I need to pick between this one and the Original version, this would be me...

EENY, MEENY, MINE-Y, MOE. CATCH A TIGER BY THE TOE. IF IT HOLERS LET IT GO. EENY, MEENY, MINE-Y, MOE...

Hmm... maybe I should do that again. Maybe I like the other one better. Hmm... this is so confusing. I like Because Are Loved Moments. -whiney noises-.

This one seems to have a different twist that the original didn't have. But the original has also has a twist that newby dosn't have. And Bianca seems to be... more... different. To me, she has a different twist. Yeah, that's it. A different twist.

But I do have this feeling that 'TATM' is gonna be just as amazing as 'BILH'.

That's all for now! Bye, bye!

xThatLuckyDuckyx
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I liked the origanal, but i also like this one as well. Very very good. love them both
ersy chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
omg update soon
kkairi325 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I love it!Keep going!
xoAlmostFamous chapter 1 . 2/20/2008

I'm so happy you reposted the remake again!

This was great. I'm really excited for a more mature version of one of the best stories I ever read. :]

Update soon!

-Caitlin:)
Samantha7679 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
great story
Gindokei chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
It's good! I absolutely love 'Because I Loved Him' and wasn't quite sure what I thought of you re-writing it, but you're right, it seems a bit more... high-school-ish now. Grr, I already hate Bianca... she's meaner than the earlier one.

One thing, though? Since you're re-writing it, I thought I'd ask this here... in BILH (I hope you don't mind the abbreviation?)... well, I think Troy just dumping Gabriella was a bit, um, random? I know you stressed on the fact that he started to fall for Bianca and everything, but I'm not sure... it just seemed a little unreal. Then again, that's what stories are for(I mean, when do two people just meet at a karaoke contest and the girl just HAPPENS to move to the boy's school? Hehe, not that that makes me love the movie any less) but I just thought I'd let you know what I felt about that.

I'm already looking forward to your next chapter! Whenever that may be :)

~ Dream