Reviews for The Freudian Diaries
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I love you! I just love you! This was great, perfect, how did I miss this story?
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
that was hilarious!
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
all I can say is OH MY GOD XD
Foofafie chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
OMFG LOL THAT WAS F*CK'N HALARIOUS!
parisadaja chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
OH MY GOD.! now i would not be able to be calm through that whole conversation.! that has got to be the worst first impression a guy can have on another dude in 15 minutes ever.!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I do believe that actually works. Charlotte did it on Sex and the city. And, you know, most guys wake up with, well, transformation in the process, as I learned from my extremely embarrassed teenage brother. Anyway, this was really very hilarious. I hope you eventually decide to add to it. Until next time.
bookwrm150 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
omg. silly silly doctor! i would have looked at inuyasha like he was an idiot! omg, i'm still laughing. i think a kagome POV would be soo cool!

please update!
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Mouhahahahaha! I died laughing!

Thanks!
Covrss chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I was reading this story, and half-way through I got the joke in one of those light-bulb moments, around the part where he mentions Miroku and Sango.

Good job! It's hilarious!

“I just don’t know what happened. I mean, it used to be that all I had to do was whip it out and it would transform and get all huge and powerful—” That's my favorite line ;)
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
hahahaha! this is priceless! the insinuations just kill me!
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Wow. Wow. WOW. If you're a kid under 13, you won't have any clue what's going on. If you don't watch or read inu yasha, you'll REALLY be grossed out. But...

Wow.

“No…no, I don’t imagine you would,” the doctor replied somewhat uncomfortably. “And they do this…together?”

“Yeah. They actually make a pretty good threesome when I’m out of commission.”

“You mean you…you watch?”

“’Course! Why not? I may not be up for it myself, but I wouldn’t want to miss a good climax.”

Well. There was no arguing with that.

Wow. Good threesome.

~Kiroku~
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh my GOD, I nearly choked I was laughing so hard! Great story! :D
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I just wanted you to know that I relayed most of this fanfic to my fiance over the phone because it was too funny not to share. It was hilariously written and I love it. Bravo!
brakken chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This. Was. Absoblooming.

Hilarious/Comedic genius

But wait, there's more? Seriously?

If the rest are half as funny as this one was, I'm not sure I'll be able to stay in my chair...It was a difficult battle enough to keep my seat here, and I'm sitting on the ground...Very nice job, very creative, and the dialog was just too good. If only Kagome got to hear a bit of it...
mysterychild chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Oh man! This was freakin' hilarious! Thanks for the good chuckle... Man, this is gonna be a favorite of mine now. Great job!