Reviews for Unexpected Valentine
Shebe chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
XD LOVE IT PLEASE ADD WHERE O'HARA AND EVERYONE FIND OUT
Antivertigo chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
You know, I really don't care what time of year it is. This makes me feel all nice and warm inside whenever I read it. *sigh*
invisalite chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Aw, so cute.
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
MADE. OF. WIN. :D
Shadow Saber Kitten chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Loved the story, so adorable and wonderful. I agree- Lassie is really cute in this. Shassie is my favourite psych pairing. I never really imagined Gus and Jules together, but it works Thank you!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Ok, not usually into this but a well done story is a well done story. And it was kinda cute.
Rui Votum chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Oh goodness, this was cute. I giggled through the whole thing! I'll have to check out a few more of your fanfics, especially after this one. An added bonus you wrote it for Valentine's Day, which is totally my favorite holiday!
neon-crocodile chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Too. Fucking. Cute.

I forget if I commented on this fic over on LJ, but I'm commenting here and now. Loved it! Lassy was so adorable in this. )

Emily

PS - Tag! You're it...D
ddamato chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow, great one shot! I love it! Yay for Shassie! *grin* haha
Livi chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow! It was amazing! I think you did a very good job at describing their emotions and it was a truly tricky plot. Loved that you made a connection between Jules and Gus. After reading this short but truly sweet and romantic story, the reader is left feeling content and satisfied. Thanks and keep on writing!
Sanqhian chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
How cute! Hehe. I really love this. A perfect belated Valentine's gift. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Sanqhian