Reviews for Storms
Gravity Phantom chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
awwwwww storm tics are like the best things ever! And having smut in them only makes them better honhonhon. Squeee this is great!
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Hikaru is the dominant one... And also, butsex isn't like that. People use lube, otherwise it will be like sandpaper, and they also put lubricated fingers in them to stretch them so that they won't feel as hurt. (I've read a LOT of yaoi stories)

Other than that this is amazing! (I like pointing out mistakes. My friends get really annoyed with me, because I point out the smallest mistakes...)
Ava chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I loved this story so much!
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
fun read, good job
sleepey.TODD chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That was so sweet! i liked it. i love seme!kaoru so much! XD
Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Kitty: *In a coma from lemon*

Kat: She never did take yaoi well *Shrug* anyways it was a good lemon, but you got something wrong, well two things wrong, one Hikaru is more dominate, and two, you cant take someone( If that doesn't make sence to you, more bluntly, you can't f*ck someone) without preparing them, one, you wouldn't be able to get in(you can't get into their a$$) cause it's too tight, and two, you would tear the muscle, ( rip the a$$hole open, because it's not use to something like that going into it) Sorry for my bluntness but I didnt want you getting confused as to what I meant. Great story, just a few mistakes

Kitty: *Wakes up, and reads what her twin wrote* God, your so freaking blunt! Gahhhh! How can my twin be so perverted!

Kat: *Smirks* Easily

Kitty: Oh hush you!

Ja ne!

~Kitty-Kat/ Kiki(Kitty) & Kyomi(Kat)
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
O.O kaoru's seme this time? (grins) i like it
LycheePanda chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
*nosebleed* H-hotness!
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was good, but I have a few things to say. Hikaru is the older and more dominant twin, the way he acted in this story would be more how Kaoru acts. Kaoru is the younger and more submissive twin. Just wanted to let you know that. Good story.
Mikari Umino chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This is a really great and I don't know if anyones told you yet but It's Hikaru whose more is the softer twin also the youngest.
OmgIt'sADancingCharmander chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
this is gd twin-cest is funn

x3
random-shit chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I agree with Mhm and DarkBakko.

Loves the story. Now I have a yaoi coma to join.
XxMysticMariexX chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
sneaky Kaoru...I like it! Good story, most I read Hikaru is seme, but I like him as uke.
Hijiri Tezuka chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
0_0 StormDarknessYaoi? My answer: YES!
sami chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I must say this is my favorite story ever!U r awesomeness!