Reviews for Undeniable
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Great job! I love this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is one of my favorite Chlollie fics ever. I love this couple and it's good to see them through other people's eyes. I hope you get back to writing them one day. They are just so sweet.
edniiitahhh chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
awww so cute, love it.
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
i love this
the uchiha queen chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
wow

i love this fic, i love the chlollie
Athena13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was great. I really enjoyed it!
smallville624 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i love this! i read this at another website, but i wanted to comment that this is so cute! i love this couple
Nova-Star12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Another great one shot... it made me laugh because in DC land Dinah and Ollie are married... Funny how everyone puts him with another blonde...
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I SM-verse I didn't like Dinah, but she is human too. I'm happy she can except things and understand that she has her own 'Chloe' she can look for. Or hero, if the ending was any indication.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Very nice and sweet. You handled Dinah very well, a welcome respite after all the "evil Dinah" fics out there. Great job!
angellwings chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Okay, I was reluctant to read this because I know that some authors can take the Dinah/Oliver/Chloe love triangle idea and turn it violent. But I have to say I think more authors should take a hint from you. You gave Canary the respect she deserved AND we're able to establish a rather cute pairing. I might prefer Oliver and Dinah, but I definately see the appeal of Chloe and Oliver as well! :) I've read your stuff before and you always write each character appropriately and realistically. As a Canary fan I just wanted to drop a line and tell you how refreshing it is to see a Chlollie fan NOT turn Dinah into a complete B* or a psychopath. You did a great job!

PS- the idea of Dinah and Bart may be weird...but it's kind of strangely cute too...lol
frznlights chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This was nice, no Dinah bashing. I think you portrayed her well. She seems to be a strong character, but also one that can be convinced. Plus she also seems to be one who'd recognize reality, like in those final minutes of Siren.
NelStar7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Just rereading this... I love it! I think you represented Dinah well. Love the last lines... "She might not have Oliver, but she still had her pick of the litter, and what a delicious group it was."

Great job!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Love the Chollie more than the Ollie/Dinah paring. Loved this.

“Clark knows.” He shrugged slightly. “An unfortunate interruption that I’m sure he’d rather forget.”

Poor Clark... *Snickers*
maria04 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I love this sort of fics where you see the chlollie (or chlark) through the eyes of someone else!

you describe perfectly all the little moments,stolen caresses,whispered sweet nothings,impassionned kisses...I love!

I liked of course that Ollie stay unflinching with Dinah! good guy,lol!

"I didn’t hear about a meeting.”

"Oliver looked back at her. “It wasn’t public knowledge" that is sure, it's private, very private,lol!

your Dinah is endearing,pain in the neck but cute.

“I’m busy.”“Doing what? Besides failing at getting Ollie’s attention, that is" good retort,funny

"She was disappointed to see his grin disappear upon seeing her" I like that you think at those little details who say much. As "He wouldn’t go out of his way to get her favorite brand of coffee and stock it in the cupboards as if it were the cure to cancer" so sweet!

"Dinah could see her foot sliding up Oliver’s leg slowly,..Her foot maneuvered into his lap with ease, stroking his inner thigh a few times before rubbing at the evidence of his arousal..." and you don't forget the natural hotness between them and their full lightness and teasing talks. It's perfect!

-“How long?”

“Since before I even met you,” he admitted

-So she’s it?”

He stared at her; that stoic reserve slipping as his mouth turned up at the sides with a real Ollie smile. “She’s everything

-"She’ll always be your weakness. Remember that.”

“She’s my strength, too.”... my chlollie fix is fulfilled! My heart smelt!

I love all of this fic, really! the chlollie is very romantic! I liked their secret love,

thanks for this pretty fic!

sorry for my english, I'm a calamity