Reviews for The Power of Love
marthapreston4 chapter 33 . 1/15
i feel like this rehashes the book a lot in some places instead of taking it somewhere new. I am not sure I can 70 more chapteres
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 1/15
Confused about why the few chapters dont have harry in it. Its all in the chapters arent very long
well chapter 38 . 12/27/2014
nice renarration
Danny for Jesus chapter 88 . 11/22/2014
I Hope Severus stops Professor Umbridge from hurting His Harry It's a sin to make innocent Childern write in their own blood
Danny for Jesus chapter 43 . 11/16/2014
Please someone save Harry His Relatives will Kill Him Soon
Griffin Raven chapter 48 . 8/9/2014
I can't help but feel that Harry only dislikes/hates the way Severus behaves towards but that he might actually have some respect for Severus as a Potions Master. Also from Harry's point of view bad things happen if you stick out and are good at something - because that's what he's been taught all of his life. Attention is bad, which more often than not leads to pain!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Loooove it! :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 124 . 8/4/2014
Wow this is definitely one of the best stories on fanfiction! I seriously could not stop reading from beginning to end! Don't listen to people who think this story is only "average", it's definitely in the category of SPECTACULAR! :)

The way you've written all the characters is perfect! As is the plot and storyline! It was definitely not the same as canon, you added many more details for one and your Harry is very different. I really enjoyed how you wrote him. I liked him being pretty powerful it made the story very enjoyable and interesting to read. :)

Hehehe ooh gosh I can't imagine what it would've been like to have been given the sex talk to by Dumbledore! Lol poor Harry's right, his life definitely isn't ordinary. ;) Btw totally discovered a new favorite pairing. Susan Bones and Harry do make a very sweet couple. I very much enjoy how you've written her as well. :)

I'm so glad that Harry and Snape are finally becoming what they've both wanted, a family. It was funny to see Snape having panic attacks about Harry before Harry knew Snape was his father. :D Made me laugh! That's what he gets for being the father of the boy-who-lived-dangerously! Hehehe. ;)

Seriously love this story! I'm still hoping it isn't abandoned. It would be incredible if you were able to update but I would understand of you're unable to. Thank you for sharing this magnificent story! I've really enjoyed reading all the chapters! :)

*Hugs*

Maddy
Aedrie chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
I thought story was going to be good. Then it is just average. I've skipped about 10 chapters before most of this is just an exact repeat of the books.
CSImadfan21 chapter 124 . 5/12/2014
This is the best story I have read on fanfiction. Really hope you can update soon
Begumebilli chapter 44 . 4/29/2014
You should have just copied the original books, would have been easier on reader too.
Trumpet Lover chapter 124 . 1/27/2014
Great story so far.

Reading it meant I didn't get a lot of work done today, but that's that. A great story! Thanks for the ride, and hope to see another chapter soon.
veronica mcclure chapter 117 . 12/19/2013
Why can't Harry cast a personal shield?Is it b'cause of his accidental, all-encompassing one in Ollivander's?
Veronica McClure chapter 98 . 12/13/2013
All I know is that that old Voldie has a temper tantrum, he really does not mess around!
Veronica McClure chapter 90 . 12/11/2013
Sadly, even if canon Harry had been what umbridge considered model she still would've found ways to give him detention with that devlish blood quill of hers.
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »