Reviews for The Power of Love
Veronica McClure chapter 98 . 12/13/2013
All I know is that that old Voldie has a temper tantrum, he really does not mess around!
Veronica McClure chapter 90 . 12/11/2013
Sadly, even if canon Harry had been what umbridge considered model she still would've found ways to give him detention with that devlish blood quill of hers.
veronica mcclure chapter 88 . 12/10/2013
Heck! In order for Harry to keep his head down, he would have to do literally, and then be given detention for sleeping in class! Poor Harry he can't seem to break, that fame which even Ron envies, is the bane of his existence. He has it only because voldy tried to kill him, and the is too prejudicial and chauvinistic to give Lily full credit for turning voldy into mere smoke. God forbid they give any muggleborn witch credit for being able to protect her child with all the magic in her as well as her last breath! Halfbloods, muggleborns,Oh my!
veronica mcclure chapter 69 . 12/7/2013
Maybe Severus could've been the other visitor to the Founders' Library at a time when he was hiding from the Marauders, or Lily accidently found it. Either one would provide a connection to Harry and from the severe headache he received from just thinking of telling Dumbledore about it, maybe it's something people like Dumbledore in his position aren't supposed to know about. I'm glad you had Harry ask Gabriella Nott. And If I may digress a little, my pet peeve about GoF movie is that not only did they have the Patil twins both in Griffindor when one was in Ravenclaw in the book, but the so-called Yule Ball opening dances weren't formal enough. I mean with a school like Hogwarts and something like the TWT and Yule Ball you'd think the dances would've had to have been more like something out of the the Elizabethan Age- the Schoddische or the Quadrangle to name just two; dances from which the square dances derived. With dance formations like switch partners and promenade down the middle, Ron and Harry would've gotten a brief dance with the ones they should've or wanted to go with. But that's my opinion on the movie.
veronica mcclure chapter 61 . 12/6/2013
He's beginning to see other wizards' & witches' auras? If that's so then can't wait to see what his true father's aura looks like.
Veronica McClure chapter 47 . 12/6/2013
Good story. Incidentally, I've had to study medical terminology, and if you ever want to make people or friends wonder what you're talking about, then instead of calling them the "PIA" phrase try calling them or referring to them as a "Proctalgia", it means the exact same thing- Proct/o seat, back end, bum, anus, etc. - Algia pain; hence, pain in the rear. Back to my comment on the story, since you're having Harry take Ancient Runes, does this mean he will quit Divination when Hermione walks out? Oh, & why didn't you change another little detail & have Sirius in his dog form think he had to pull Harry out of the way of the Knight bus, thus prompting Harry to conjure a leash and decide spur of the moment to bring the apparent dog along with him?
Veronica McClure chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
i noticed that about the journals, and how Harry remembered Mr. Olivander showing him where to keep his wand, and the desks and wardrobes beside each bed how Harry notices how the other boys even have more personal belongings than he does-but when does he and Severus discover their more personal link with each other?
NYCUtopia chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
Wait! Why would Severus not check on Harry a single time in 10 long years?
(I liked the rest, so I will continue reading, and hope for the best!)
A chapter 124 . 11/19/2013
Thanks for the update. Although I really don't think Dumbledore would have been in on the conversation with Harry. He would have let Lupin handle it.
Ren O'neil chapter 124 . 11/14/2013
two months later... Story is abandoned.

This story is original and good. Very funny yet sirius at the same time. please keep writng it and I will, hopefully, see you next chapter.
thehereandnow33 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
That was extremely cute... :D
Griffin Raven chapter 39 . 10/18/2013
Shame that the rest of the students in the great hall didn't get to see Draco with his red and gold hair - but being the pompus git he seems to be he'd go to report Harry's attack or failing to hide until it either the spell wore off or someone else ended it. But it doesn't seem right that Draco, Greg and Vince can ambush Harry and get away with just because no one saw them.
Griffin Raven chapter 31 . 10/18/2013
Considering how Harry acts towards not showing up Hermione or actually doing spells before her along with him actually intentionally mucking up his own potions - I can't help but wonder if Harry actually does have a low sense of self esteem or sense of self worth? Because I suppose to Harry in his experience at the Dursley's attracting the attention of adults with authority/or any adults for any reason routinely leads to pain someway. So is Harry intentionally trying to under perform to not attract attention - then very thing Severus seems to feel that Harry would want since his father James Potter did.
Griffin Raven chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
Severus seems to regard Harry almost as if he's only James Potter and that seems to ignore the fact Lily was his mother and that Harry may have inherited behavioural traits from both parents not just one. Ignoring the fact the James wasn't even Harry's father at all - wonder anyone noticed that Harry does have many mood swings like his true father and he undoubtably scowls like Severus I'd bet!
Griffin Raven chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
Why does Hermione assume that both Ron and Harry don't care about there studies just because they don't have the appearance of study habits of a Ravenclaw like herself. Especially when young Harry does most of his work in early mornings so clearly Hermione is only seeing what she wants to see. Also I seriously doubt she'd want anyone to be competing with her for grades either - talk about overachiever!
1,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »