Reviews for The Power of Love
Griffin Raven chapter 31 . 10/18/2013
Considering how Harry acts towards not showing up Hermione or actually doing spells before her along with him actually intentionally mucking up his own potions - I can't help but wonder if Harry actually does have a low sense of self esteem or sense of self worth? Because I suppose to Harry in his experience at the Dursley's attracting the attention of adults with authority/or any adults for any reason routinely leads to pain someway. So is Harry intentionally trying to under perform to not attract attention - then very thing Severus seems to feel that Harry would want since his father James Potter did.
Griffin Raven chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
Severus seems to regard Harry almost as if he's only James Potter and that seems to ignore the fact Lily was his mother and that Harry may have inherited behavioural traits from both parents not just one. Ignoring the fact the James wasn't even Harry's father at all - wonder anyone noticed that Harry does have many mood swings like his true father and he undoubtably scowls like Severus I'd bet!
Griffin Raven chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
Why does Hermione assume that both Ron and Harry don't care about there studies just because they don't have the appearance of study habits of a Ravenclaw like herself. Especially when young Harry does most of his work in early mornings so clearly Hermione is only seeing what she wants to see. Also I seriously doubt she'd want anyone to be competing with her for grades either - talk about overachiever!
Griffin Raven chapter 22 . 10/17/2013
Does Severus really think Petunia who hated magic would really raise her nephew Harry her sister's child as a little papmpered prince, I mean come on.
Griffin Raven chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
I think because Harry's had so very few items of his own it was why he treasures even the smallest thing he receives (along with the wrappeing paper or card) even if the gift was items of clothes. Which why I think the canon Harry liked the jumper Molly Weasley knitted for him so much because she actually thought enough of him do one for youngest son's friend.
Raving Reviewing Writer chapter 124 . 10/5/2013
Seriously, I'm not. I read this and it took a but to read 124 chapters, and now I'm at the end and I just want more. *sobs* It's so good, I could not stop reading, until I really had to stop that is. It's so great.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 124 . 9/30/2013
Lol, I can feel myself blushing at that 'talk'. Great job as usual!
Guest chapter 124 . 9/26/2013
I have been reading you delightful story. I agree when will Severus become Hattys legal gaurdian. And when will Severus realize that Dumbledore sees him as more of a son than a tool against Voldermort?
HeartsGlow chapter 45 . 9/14/2013
"if I can't use my cloak, groaned Harry" What was that about? Did they take his cloak? "with the spell gone, he got dresses"...WHAT spell? Why do you throw things in there without explanation? They make no sense and/or don't seem NOT to be relevant.
HeartsGlow chapter 44 . 9/14/2013
The next chapter will stick to canon? That's OK, but when will we see some ORIGINALITY? We already read all the books. When will you add something other than a few words here and there that are your own?
HeartsGlow chapter 43 . 9/14/2013
Hmmm...cops around here would never walk off without more questioning ESPECIALLY as she shut the door in his face...that implies guilt!
HeartsGlow chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
I think you should put more of your OWN story into this instead of just repeating JKR's books. We are 40 chapters into this and there is VERY little of anything remotely original.
HeartsGlow chapter 39 . 9/14/2013
I can't believe Minerva took Draco's side, and didn't even ask more questions about the ambush. Without asking, how would she KNOW there was no 'evidence'? She is assuming something over which she has no knowledge.
HeartsGlow chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
I never thought the explanation as to WHY the dragon handlers couldn't just go to Hagrid's Hut made a whole lot of sense.
HeartsGlow chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
Why doesn't harry go to breakfast himself and then later to lunch with Ron? Hopefully he will realize that on weekends, he'll have to do that if he wants to eat!
1,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »