Reviews for The Power of Love
Raving Reviewing Writer chapter 124 . 10/5/2013
Seriously, I'm not. I read this and it took a but to read 124 chapters, and now I'm at the end and I just want more. *sobs* It's so good, I could not stop reading, until I really had to stop that is. It's so great.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 124 . 9/30/2013
Lol, I can feel myself blushing at that 'talk'. Great job as usual!
Guest chapter 124 . 9/26/2013
I have been reading you delightful story. I agree when will Severus become Hattys legal gaurdian. And when will Severus realize that Dumbledore sees him as more of a son than a tool against Voldermort?
HeartsGlow chapter 45 . 9/14/2013
"if I can't use my cloak, groaned Harry" What was that about? Did they take his cloak? "with the spell gone, he got dresses"...WHAT spell? Why do you throw things in there without explanation? They make no sense and/or don't seem NOT to be relevant.
HeartsGlow chapter 44 . 9/14/2013
The next chapter will stick to canon? That's OK, but when will we see some ORIGINALITY? We already read all the books. When will you add something other than a few words here and there that are your own?
HeartsGlow chapter 43 . 9/14/2013
Hmmm...cops around here would never walk off without more questioning ESPECIALLY as she shut the door in his face...that implies guilt!
HeartsGlow chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
I think you should put more of your OWN story into this instead of just repeating JKR's books. We are 40 chapters into this and there is VERY little of anything remotely original.
HeartsGlow chapter 39 . 9/14/2013
I can't believe Minerva took Draco's side, and didn't even ask more questions about the ambush. Without asking, how would she KNOW there was no 'evidence'? She is assuming something over which she has no knowledge.
HeartsGlow chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
I never thought the explanation as to WHY the dragon handlers couldn't just go to Hagrid's Hut made a whole lot of sense.
HeartsGlow chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
Why doesn't harry go to breakfast himself and then later to lunch with Ron? Hopefully he will realize that on weekends, he'll have to do that if he wants to eat!
HeartsGlow chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Did they already hide the stone in the mirror? You sais in the last chapter that Severus knew where the stone was hidden, so I guess Harry wont see the mirror at Christmas break
FairAris chapter 124 . 9/8/2013
Thank you for updating. I enjoyed reading the chapter.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 124 . 9/7/2013
interesting and poor harry. the birds and the bees or... well... candy. LOL talk.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 124 . 9/6/2013
Hows that for a lesson in lovely parental duty.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 124 . 9/6/2013