Reviews for Ink
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wow. I loved it! So beautiful.
ehqueue chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was so insightful and so intelligent. I really enjoyed reading it. There are a lot of Terminator existential one shots around but I think this one is the best. I'd love to read more of your work in this theme! Thanks for posting!

P.S. I completely agree about Summer Glau. So amazing.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Most excellent. It's just too easy to over-anthropomorphize a machine built to mimic humans, and too many authors do a bad job of it. This was good stuff, though, and I really like how her overly-human behavior disturbs her. Perhaps a little bit of fake-it-till-you-make-it?
Raj8 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Fascinating
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hey, I know this is an older piece, but I think it's always nice to give good work its proper due. Really loved this, and it fits in quite a bit with my own thoughts about Cameron's 'processing.' One of my greatest regrets about the cancellation of the show was the fact that we could never continue the exploration of *how* exactly Cameron was different. Well, I guess that's what fanfic is for;)

Anyhow, this was a wonderful exposition:)
Lillelouis chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I loved it. Wonderful use of words, a little clouded at times, but definitely prizewinning. You should be VERY proud. I am also a huge fan of Summer Glau and is still hoping I'll get to see more of her. I remember the first time I ever saw her on TV was an old Angel episode where her character was the ghost of a balletdancer. I then saw the episode of Terminator where Cameron joined a balletclass. There is just something about the way she moves that is so graceful and emotional. Thanks for posting.

I'm gonna find some more of your stuff to read now :)

Andi.
CrossoversThatShouldn't chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I really enjoy your take on how Cameron thinks and why she does some of the things that she does in the series. Your one shots are top notch, and in this particular story I did like how you you revealed that it wasn't just her thoughts, but her thoughts on paper which in this case is obviously significant.
Smierc chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
You really should have continued this, its an interesting topic.

Well written, I like it.
Dragon Seraphin chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Heh... i liked it... i thought it was a new perspective to all the stories that there are on this website. Good Job hope you have more come up like it.
Stormbringer951 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I like existentialism in stories, and I especially like this characterisation of Cameron. Nice work. Nothing more to say really, no criticisms to make, it's a damn good little short story.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Interesting take on the character, and some clever insights. Nice work.
Fenrir666 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Very philosophical. An interesting concept. I enjoyed this.
geega-pax chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Man this is a great story. Cam thinking about existentialism and the things around her. I love reading stories from Cam's pov. Like the author I think Summer is a great actress the way she plays Cam and her performance of the character of River Tam from Serenity and Firefly. I just love her facial expressions. Please keep writing stories with River and Cam.
Terminatrix T-X chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Very well done, and I hope you continue it.

I think the reason Summer is able to communicate so well with a blank stare is because of her dance training. She's used to communicating physically, not just verbally.
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I wouldn't call the title 'Sarah Connor Chronicles' "clumy" exactly, but the fact that the 'John Connor Chronicles' book series had been written before the show was even concieved makes me question the originality at least.

Anyway, the content itself was good, fitting of the style pending to the Terminator series in regards to the differences between humans and machines. From the outset, we're thrown in the deep end in regards to Cameron's POV. I guess this is a strength in a sense. Logical systems dictate Terminator functioning and the lack of any precedent for her reflections is in contrast to that. On the other hand, the lack of any precedent can be jarring, not to mention the shift to third person POV at the end and then a sudden return to 1st person. Such a move can be effective, but in this case, such a short snippet at the end was once again jarring.

As a final nitpick, it's mentioned that Cameron doesn't sweat. If there was such a statement in the series to this effect I missed it (never watched much of it due to how it butchered Terminator lore IMO) but it certainly seems to be an odd function, or the lack of it, as Cameron's biological aspects seem to be on a similar principle to that of the T-800/T-850 series, the functions of which included sweat.

Still a good job though.