Reviews for Pages from the Nuthouse
Muffin's Lilac chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
wow really well written.
"Huh. You ever say a word too many times and then it loses its meaning for a while? I think I just did that with 'bane.'"
Loved that line. it was funny.
pinkperson chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
It was a pretty well-written story, and it kept my attention the whole time, but I thought the comment about Spongebob needing to be locked up because of his 'OCD and panic attacks' was strange.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
" I've taken up a new hobby in lieu of my others back homeā€¦ it's called ramming your head against the wall. You should try it, it's fun. Especially if you aim for that one place where the padding is pealing off the wall and a nail sticks out.

Good times."

This had me laughing out loud. XD I honestly love this writing, you make it sound so much like actual Squidward is writing it.
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Intelligently crafted yet containing nothing "unsafe" for children, this HAD to have been written by someone with a gift.

Squidward was... how shall I say this... enlightingly DARK, meaning his analysis on the world in this story was very inspiring to me in the light that it stayed true to the series yet branced off onto something... deeper. Only so many Squidward's POV stories get this, or get it this GOOD. (Mabye one too many "yeah, that's right"s, because it's not like him to say the same generic remark more than once, but that's just a nitpick).

Oh, how I feel his pain. Censoring a person's creative outlet is a PAIN if your an artist. (In Squid's case, his writing, which has managed to keep him sane in that place. But his feelings really pulled threw in this. (And I mean in seriously sarcastic way, like it was meant to be. ;D) Oh well, I guess his body makes it's own ink for a reason. XD

Whoever read this impeccably witty story and didn't laugh once clearly has never had one of these times in their life.

Overall, clever, clever clever. That's all I can say about it.

"... is being incredibly annoying a mental condition?"

Yes Squidward, yes it is. XDD
lovekitten90 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
gahh.. you kinda hurt me with the part about him ramming his head against the wall... ouch
INTERNET LOSER chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Beautiful!
Perfectly Maple chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I love you for this. Honestly, I do. You have Squidward's voice down to a tea (tee? T? Hmm, don't know how it's spelled in that expression . . .). Anyway, I've read most of your SpongeBob stories, but couldn't review until now . . .and I'm a bit too lazy to go back and review everything. I have a point, I swear . . . here it is:

You rock my boxers so hard. We should mate, just so little baby yous can go about authoring more awesome fics of awesomeness. But then the illiterate posters might get a bit jealous, and the universe may implode from so many awesome authors in one dimension.

Too bad you can't bud like SpongeBob. Ah well, better keep the awesomeness posted on this site to a minimum.

Hope to see more from you. And the whole "I'll bear your children" thing is up for grabs any time.
SOLmaster chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This was actually really good. I like hearing Squidward's personal thoughts LOL.