Reviews for Letters From Darien
llesenia chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Love the story, made me cry and made me happy. Would love to see how it ends. Please finish.
xx chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I know this was written a long time ago, but just thouight i'd drop you a line to tell you I really enjoyed your story. I love historical fiction, and your characters are mature - I feel like we get too much of the teenage/kid stuff on this site. But your characters were real men and women with real war issues and i think you handled that so well! The interaction between Serena and Darien is not cheap or crude, but very touching. It makes me think of what I used think love was, before everything around me turned me cynical. Thanks for that.
Brizzy chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
great story

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
LaLadyNera chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Hi!

I have just read your story and I have to tell you that you're an amazing writer!

I love how you have described Serena and Darien, their realtionship is very deep and affecting; you made me cry more than once with those letters, but I'm happy that finally they have an happy ending :D

There are some mistakes here and there (for example, you call Joseph "Jason" in the chapter 4 and when Andrew said "Might as well call him The Moonlight Made Brigade", always in the same chapter, I think you would write "them", referring to all Darien's companions "in love" with Serena's picture ;D), but your stile is surely very good.

Anyway, this FanFiction is really fantastic and more people should read it; it's very interesting and very, very sweet...

I make you my compliments :D
applenica chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
hi! i'm your new reader. i like your story but it's too short. i want more
dekita chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is a very very excellent story! I read this yesterday and I absolutely loved it! I loved the story pacing, it was a very pleasant reading and I truly enjoyed how you developed the changes in Serena & Darien's relationship and themselves. I wish more people would read this story - it's definitely a great piece of work. I look forward to more of your works!
vinh chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
lovely fic. I hope there's going to be an epilogue.
Usagi Usako Chiba chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Will you make an epilogue
jesusfreak9211 chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
that was a beautiful story...it was perfect not to deep...but protrayed the feelings of war all the same you did a awesome job...thank you soo much...i was sitting in my living room while reading this and i was squeling at all the good parts and let me tell you i got a couple of wierd looks but thank you!
lilsilverphoenix chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
love it, please write a epilogue
jessicam242 chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
please make an epilogue! And soon!
Kima5489 chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Update soon, please
lfleurdelys chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
It was a lovely story. I really enjoyed the setting in particular. You painted it beautifully. Great concept and good story _ Thank you for sharing!
Laney218 chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Please write more...it is an amazing story
tryntee13 chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
oh please an epilogue would be fantastic. This was absolutely an excellent story to read!