Reviews for Robin's guide to Tamaranian affection
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 2/13
In all honesty, this is the best, most beautiful and wonderful Oneshot, I've ever read about the Teen Titans! :D

It had EVERYTHING! Which I have to say is pretty freackin' COOL! ;) Awesome...awesome beans for sure. :)
Kelsi Lynne chapter 1 . 1/21
wow the feels. that was amazing!
ZC1896 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
That's actually what everyone should do. How hard can telling be? If you like someone, go tell.

This is nice :)
KILLINGhope14 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
cool...
Kairanimee chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
OH. MY. GOD.
Best story I've ever read..
OMAIGHAD.
words cannot express how much i loved this **
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
so cute, loved the story
Lastoftheamericandreamers chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is so amazing! I'm in love! I think you described Robin's feelings perfectly! I could literally feel how nervous he was. The tape idea is extremely creative and very romantic, might I add:) I wasn't expecting Starfire to be listening in, but it was a nice twist! The ending just melts my heart every time I read it.
mulayhna chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Aww I love this one! I love how robin created all the names of the cuddling, faces, and touches. sooo sweet and adorable. Deffinatly one of my favorites.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Aw! That was sure something. It was sweet and cute! Of course Beast Boy and Cyborg would listen to it and Raven would get caught up. I'm glad that Robin and Starfire admitted that they love each other. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
jv chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
BB AND CY ARE PERVERTS! but if they did not do that rob and star would not have been closer so congrats!
wellwisher chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Great story! I really liked the set up!
ashwater chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
help i'm obsessed with this
Skimsauce chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Honestly, I've never written a review, but this story was really cool, that I just had to write one. I never thought about hearing things from robin's point of view and everything plays out really well-while still holding true to the character's personalities. Overall, well done. Definitely my fav fanfic.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
There's nothing quite like voyeurism to the curious, and the part with Starfire secretly listening in was something I really hadn't expected. I knew she would find out, but I was thinking of her coming in near the end.
AngelBaybeh chapter 1 . 3/26/2013