Reviews for You can't help who you love
Guest chapter 50 . 2/20/2016
oh m ygod
looks at the last time it was updated
fanaticalParadox chapter 50 . 2/5/2016
I NEED MORE THIS IS PERFECT
ValarianMoon chapter 49 . 2/22/2013
why did u stop?
nikki chapter 50 . 10/3/2012
that was freaking fantastic. you just made my day.. yeah it's been a long time but keep up the good work.. can't wait to know what would happen next..
Wickedgal08 chapter 50 . 10/2/2012
YES. YOU UPDATED THIS.

:) Heeeee, now I can beginning squealing over this fic again. First of all, LOVED the moments between Boone/Claire and Ana/Kate in their respective time periods. Just adored the way you wrote them :) And now you've left this on a cliffhanger...cruel! :P but yeah, this was a good chapter, filled with angst and drama, as the best ones always are.

Please update this soon :D missed this fic.
ksbg chapter 49 . 8/16/2012
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!, you still haven't updated :(:(:(:( this story is so very good, and its been years since the last update, i know this, because i've always stalked this story. haaha im thrilled by the love triangle going on there. please please update!
Wickedgal08 chapter 49 . 7/19/2010
Sorry ive not reviewed in ages. Another thrilling chapter of this story! Loved it, and love Ana's characterisation. I tell you something, your writing is coming on in leaps and bounds. Its lovely to read such a fantastic story, well done!
Silvery Rain chapter 49 . 7/19/2010
wow, amazing chapter! Thank you for this great update, I loved it. Please update soon. )
Silvery Rain chapter 48 . 5/11/2010
Wow, great story. I loved it. Please update soon! :)
Elf Hime of the Twilight chapter 47 . 1/26/2010
lol its so Boone! -.- and poor him T.T hes been whumped BAD...stupid munster...T.T XD nice chapter I NEED to read more. Update soon!-

Elfie
Wickedgal08 chapter 47 . 1/17/2010
ARGH! best chapter ever! i loved the boone/shannon moment and I loved the fact that he got to see her first days on the island and i loved his crazy jealous moment and i loved him contemplating whether to let Ana die or not for Shannon and his decision to save her :) that was so in character and so beautifully written :)

Keep on writing you have an amazing gift for using a unique pairing and storyline and telling the story really well! Bravo!
The HongKonger chapter 47 . 1/17/2010
If this isn't Boone, then I have no idea! Thanks for updating.
The HongKonger chapter 46 . 12/25/2009
This is amazing, you kept me alive during this holiday. Thank You. I think I was drowning in boredom and you were my life saver. I've still got another month of holiday so you better hurry up. I smirked at the Fucking Sawyer part. Boone is obviously the dad. If it was my story i would get Boone to get some random disease or shit like that, Sawyer kills him to protect Ana from catching it because she wasn't brave enough to kill the man she loves. Just a corny theory, but it keeps me going. :) Cant wait for the next update, reading for 3 days straight.
Wickedgal08 chapter 46 . 12/6/2009
absolutely heartbreaking chapter! glad she admitted her feelings for Boone though :) this story is going at a good pace which I like because its not rushing the gloriousness of banana lol *cries with laughter at the name*

once again I hail you for your creativity and the wonderfulness of your writing!
Wickedgal08 chapter 45 . 9/11/2009
aw what a cool chapter! you've still kept Ana in character without making her all lovey dovey. I like that :) ah and Charlie's safe... he'd better stay that way... *raises gun*

Oh and just FYI, Boones gonna be fine in my Chana fic :) hes too cool to die :) he better live here too *raises gun higher* :)