Reviews for Losing Control, but Still Fighting
myohmy75 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I really enjoyed the premise of this (cliche or not), but I was a little lost with the smut. Call me stupid but... Harry was so keen in the kitchen, and in control, but what happened in the bedroom?

"Soon enough, Potter's finger was where he wanted it, and Draco whimpered in need. Oh, Merlin, how he wanted this.

But ... there was something wrong. Something was very, very wrong. Draco blinked at Potter through the haze of arousal and need — Potter was stony faced and ... quiet. So incredibly quiet, just like when he was asleep. No whimpers, no moans, nothing but his actions to indicate that Potter wanted this too."

What happended here? I thought from the description, Harry was to top? Did I misread this?

Regardless, the story as a whole was well done.
Luzitania chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
So cute. I liked it a lot. Thanks
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Draco is quite the sneaky one. Good!
Doni chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Nicely done! Sexy and sweet.
Httw chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I just read every single story and loved them all! ...And realized that aslo sounded stalker-ish... heh... Well, I loved them al! I'd love to read more!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
lol, i really liked this :P some lines really made me laugh like :

Get to bed, Potter. Take Draco with you, Potter. Honestly, the man was a genius.

and

Clearly, this wasn't just panic, but actual Divination skills. Trelawney knew shit.

great piece of work :)
LittleWhisper chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
*a smile and tons and tons of cockies for you* :)

greetz

LW
Serenity Smiles chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I certainly like this oneshot!
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
lol, i'm like on a roll, reading all ur stories, and honestly i love all of them!loved this one too!u certainly captured their emotions well and intensity of it, and the shagging was soo hot!
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
HA! I loved it!
Bethdoesntwrite chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Very good. A little, I dunno... off... in places. But nevertheless better than anything I could ever hope to write. Thanks for a great read.
Don't Bite the Sun chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
that was so sweet and cute! i love how draco's obsession was so underplayed, almost hidden in the story. perfectly done!
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This was vastly interesting and rather entertaining. For some reason I'm kind of liking the Draco and Harry pair, therefore, thank you for sharing and blessed be. -The Aqua Mirror?
DanuMarie chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
-drols- Wow...
hardra chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I have to say: I'm amazed! This sounded a lot like some cliché. but I never expected this kind of case. It is a way better than the summary was. Thank you for the reading experiance! It was fantastic!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »