Reviews for Losing Control, but Still Fighting
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Draco is quite the sneaky one. Good!
Doni chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Nicely done! Sexy and sweet.
Httw chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I just read every single story and loved them all! ...And realized that aslo sounded stalker-ish... heh... Well, I loved them al! I'd love to read more!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
lol, i really liked this :P some lines really made me laugh like :

Get to bed, Potter. Take Draco with you, Potter. Honestly, the man was a genius.

and

Clearly, this wasn't just panic, but actual Divination skills. Trelawney knew shit.

great piece of work :)
LittleWhisper chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
*a smile and tons and tons of cockies for you* :)

greetz

LW
Serenity Smiles chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I certainly like this oneshot!
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
lol, i'm like on a roll, reading all ur stories, and honestly i love all of them!loved this one too!u certainly captured their emotions well and intensity of it, and the shagging was soo hot!
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
HA! I loved it!
BethNee chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Very good. A little, I dunno... off... in places. But nevertheless better than anything I could ever hope to write. Thanks for a great read.
Don't Bite the Sun chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
that was so sweet and cute! i love how draco's obsession was so underplayed, almost hidden in the story. perfectly done!
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This was vastly interesting and rather entertaining. For some reason I'm kind of liking the Draco and Harry pair, therefore, thank you for sharing and blessed be. -The Aqua Mirror?
DanuMarie chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
-drols- Wow...
hardra chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I have to say: I'm amazed! This sounded a lot like some cliché. but I never expected this kind of case. It is a way better than the summary was. Thank you for the reading experiance! It was fantastic!
chrisvel chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was wondeful! Draco's thoughts were ever so funny!

I really like this a lot.
Holly Tenugi chapter 1 . 2/23/2008