Reviews for Major Pain
shortbandie9 chapter 20 . 10/11/2010
So,once again another awesome story that made me laugh, giggle, get angry at different parts (because of Elisabeth), and really just enjoy the entire thing! Really nice work and if and when the finished product of this book after all the revisions you will probably make seeing as how you said this is a rough draft, and if this gets turned into a book like your other stories, I will definitely be the first one to buy it! Now, off to go read all of your other awesome pieces of work! I'm so excited! -Heather :) :)
shortbandie9 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Wow, Rigby is so awesome. Boy does she have guts too. However, I am totally a sucker for happy ending's and while I understand why Rigby decided to lie to North about her feelings, I was like, "NOOOOOO!" I hope everything works out in the actual end of the story though because well, like a said before, I love happy ending's. Anyway, this story is still awesome!

-Heather D

P.S. I just realized I have reviewed three times in one day. I guess thats what happens when you read a complete story instead of an in progress story. haha.
shortbandie9 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Oh hey, I forgot to mention in my review of the last chapter that at my old high school we would have two or three drum majors (three only happened my senior year because my director couldn't decide between two of them.) In addition to the drum majors, we had section leaders. Two people for each instrument section. We never had captains of anything. Well, the person in charge of the guard was called a captain but that was about it. It's very interesting how different things can be depending on where you are. Anyway, looks like the band is getting whipped into shape. Can't wait to see what happens next!

shortbandie9 chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
So, as you suggested, I'm reading this story and so far I think it's gonna be good! Rigby's marching band sounds so much like my old high schools band. However, luckily, we weren't the worst in our district but we were definitely insignificant in the grad scheme of things. There were a lot of schools that were WAY better than us and like the marching band in this story, we never seemed able to perfect our show. We only managed to get first twice and even then, there were only 3 schools and we just so happened to suck the least. Gees, I sound like I hated my marching band. I didn't of course, I loved it. I just think we could have been sooo much , I'm excited to see where Rigby can take her band. Great work.

Olivia chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
So first off, I do really like this story - I like reading from a Drum Major's point of view, since most other stories are marchers. Secondly, I just realized that the song that you put on this chapter was our winterguard song this year - I've heard it a billion times and I still like it ]

Can't wait to read more of your stories!

Olivia
PitMaster chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
oh my gods

of all the ways i pictured rig sneaking back onto the field

that was not one of them...

i dont know what crazy circumstances i would have to be in to put on a uniform from my former rivals...

what a GREAT turn of events haha

amazing work

.:PitMaster:.
singintoyourself chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
It was different, but I enjoyed it. I didn't think it was rushed. I liked how Rigby got to get into the awards ceremony, and her hard work finally got a reward. I really enjoyed this story )
Kryptocow chapter 19 . 7/10/2009
Wow. Poor Rigby. That is the absolute worst punishment he could have given her. :(

Still, I'm pretty sure looking through her text messages is a serious invasion of privacy. Shady.
Elaine Kaelar chapter 19 . 6/24/2009
You're back! not that I can say a whole lot... my characters are currently making out in the back seat of someone's car and have no intention of telling me what is going on. :P lame, I know, but I guess it happens.

Are we going to find out what got shoved up jenkin's a**? :)
sexysymphonymisses chapter 19 . 6/4/2009
oh my goodness! this is amazing!

this is so sad, but i love it.

and yes, i know the feeling. this may or may not happen to me. not that i'm dating our marching tech at the moment, but there isn't much i wouldn't give so i could! haha.

3 keep it up!
PitMaster chapter 19 . 6/4/2009
OH MY GOD!

if there was ever to be a time to be completely pissed off at a fictional character/story, it would be NOW D

holy cow...

not even kidding...

thats about all i have to say...

and your gunna have to fill me in about the true side to this story eventually lol

.:PitMaster:.
singintoyourself chapter 19 . 6/4/2009
Wow harsh Mr. J. North is such a gentleman looking to take all the blame. Now I really need to get on with writing...lol. Great job, as usual!
treble-girl chapter 17 . 6/3/2009
since i can only review once per chapter, this is a continuation of my chapter 18 review

in this sentence, “You know, you’ve given me an idea. I’m going to talk to everyone, see what their nervous about, okay?” you used the wrong form of they're. when broken down, the conjunction should be 'they are'. just another little slip up and barely noticable. also, this is the sentence where you refer to north as jude.
treble-girl chapter 18 . 6/3/2009
very good story, but this chapter confused me a little bit. when rigby and north are talking on the bus, you switch to the name jude. btw, that is the only mistake i have ever seen in your stories, but the lack of grammatical errors and slip-ups is only to be expected from a published author :)

again, great story.
Muircheartach chapter 18 . 6/2/2009
Gah cliffhanger! I really liked this chapter, mostly because I know exactly what Rigby was feeling before the performance (cue flashback to earlier this year...) I'm excited to see what happens!

Muircheartach