Reviews for Shifting Times
troyguffey chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
First, I LOVE this story!

BUT! Where's the rest of it?!
You said inspiration was running high, but this was last updated Jan 2010!
Sachmis chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
I love this story! I desperately wish you would update, it is so very good. I enjoy the partial morphing uncontrollably, though I'm wondering when it'll hit her that she could get stuck like that…

Please continue.
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
please please please please please please please PLEASE continue this story, it is great!
Twomillionbucks chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Wow, this is great! I wish there was more.
Olaf Roysson chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Reading Chapter 3 now (I intend to finish the the so far completed chapters tonight). Now THAT is how Morphing is supposed to be used. Even if it is a bit of a self insert it works, and I wouldn't have noticed if you wouldn't have brought it up. Now I will go back to see what becomes of Lupins consern for Tsumes wolfish eyes.
killroy225 chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
awesome so far hope u will continue it asap, perhaps there will be a slight Tsume X Draco either way tho good work
LordsFire chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
You write well. I particularly appreciate that you're able to write a less-villainous Snape without completely white-washing his negative qualities. Due to the fact that a lot of the nasty things he does are very direct reflections of things authority figures in my youth did to me, I am *not* fond of him myself, but can accept a version of him written well enough to make him less of a scumbag.

In my own story, I pretty much just wrote him out of it in what seemed to me a realistic manner. Of course, my perception of him is based on the books, as I never saw the movies, and I understand he can come across very differently there.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I really can't believe that the Animorphs would give an eight-year-old the power to morph or tell her about the invasion. Eight is way, way too young to be of much help or to know how to keep her mouth shut. I know that apparently it was the only way she could live but she wasn't even a witness to anything! Cassie seems the only one naive enough to think that that was a good idea. Saving her life might very well have ruined everything for everyone forever and I wish it wasn't just glossed over.
Regin chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
maybe you could have the other animorghs come through the forbidden forest in a battle the slugs or something don't know, just a thought.

please continue writing...
Eric123 chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
I read your profile before reviewing (at least part of it) and I'm sorry to learn that chances of you continuing the story is next to none (like the other story I read today that hasn't been updated in a couple of years!) but I would like you to know that your plot is definitely catching, and your skill at writing is absolutely great.

Pity you lost interest when your 'Inspiration's running high...'.

Not claiming to know anything, Eric
D.W.o.M.N chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
YOU NEED TO GET INSPIRATION ASAP! I'm dying to know what hapens next!
DevinePhoenix chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Its kind of weird to see it from a different perspective. But now that I think about it... They really are prejudiced. Tsume is on the right track to unifying the houses and removing old prejudices.

I REALLY want to see Marco's reply to that letter...
DevinePhoenix chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
The use of morphs as familiars is a good idea!

I used to read animorphs when I was younger as well as Harry potter. Your fusing of the two is quite ingenious.

Snape's one of my favourite characters too. :)

I really enjoy your story!
cryptologicalMystic chapter 7 . 7/31/2011